05

"What the fuck?" The Vampire growled wiping his face as he looked at Jimin angrily as he punched the Omega hard. Out of weakness Jimin fell on the ground,  and his lips started to bleed getting the vampire's attention. 

Everyone smelled it. 

Now their attention is on the only one person who is struggling to stand up from the floor.

Jeon's eyes twinkled as he licked his lips watching Jimin's corner lips bleeding, the smell is so alluring, the red shade of the blood is so alluring. His eyes roamed around as he noticed not only he but everyone is drooling at the sight.

He gritted his teeth, as in a snap he stood in front of Jimin Whose cheeks is red and swollen. The Vampire King observed the Omega's features unknowingly, as he lifted his hand, with his thumb he gently wiped the blood from Jimin's lips. "He is not your own mutt." The Vampire muttered lowly licking his own thumb, tasting the Omega's delicious blood with an alluring scent. Didn't able to control his desires of sucking the Omega's blood, The king roughly grabbed the Omega's hair as he slammed his lips on Omega's and started sucking the lips where it's bleeding. Jimin struggled to get out from the vampires hold but he is becoming too weak, so at the end he stopped struggling and harshly bit Jeon's lip who winces pushing him away.

"You fucking mutt." A harsh slap landed on Jimin's face as he fell on the ground unconscious.

Nonetheless, Jeon enjoyed sucking his blood.

To be Continued.

How is it my people?🥺