20

"You thought I would never know about your little tour in my place, huh?" The Vampire King asked, grabbing Jimin's chin harshly, as the Omega hissed.

"I want my p-pup." The Omega mumbled as his eyes are getting dropy. "Please give me my pup." The Omega has no strength, to even stand up and search for the pup.

Muffled growls can be heard, The Omega's ears perked up, there's not any other wolf other than him and the pup that who it could be?

The Omega's eyes snapped open, as he stood up from the floor and followed the voice, is coming from the room which is given to him. Just as he opened the door, a tiny pup with brown fur jumped on him.

The pup has changed his form. But Why didn't Jimin see him before? Maybe he is hiding in the unfamiliar surroundings.

Jimin didn't able to think anymore as he fell backwards with the pup in his arms after losing his senses, but a grip on his waist hold him in place before he could fell on the floor.

The Vampire King looked at the Omega's bloodied face, his tongue want to lick the blood on his lips, but he refrain himself from doing so, the Omega is already drained he didn't want to take another risk. The pup snuggles on Jimin's neck, who is unconscious in the vampire's arms.

The vampire king sighed as he placed the Omega on his mattress and called someone to take care of the omega's injuries.

The pup growled as he saw someone dabbing the wet cloth on the omega's lips and nose to clean the dried blood.

"I swear to god, Jeon is really cruel, I am scared his jaw might break." A vampire said observing the Omega's features.

"Jin Hyung, I think you should move away, the pup is not liking your near the Omega." Hoseok said as he saw the smaller wolf growling at their direction.

"Oh no no... The pup is very sweet, he is just protecting his father." Jin said as he is about to pat the pup, but before he could the pup launched his tiny frame and bit Jin's hand.

"Ahhhhhhhh." Jin screamed as he looked at his is bloody red hand.

Hoseok rolls his eyes. "It's already gone, you dump man. Hoseok mumbled as they both saw the blood and scratches are gone.

Jin glares at the pup who growled back at him.

To be Continued

Well, JK is cruel

Well, JK is cruel. Isn't he?🐱