2:22

[McGonagall pauses outside the door of Hospital Wing, turns to Harry, Camila and Ron.]

Professor Mcgonagall:I warn you. This will be a bit of a shock.

[She opens the door. Madam Pomfrey is leaning over a bed where a girl lies. As she straightens up, we see the girl is... but instead of going to check on her, Camila goes ahead near Zayn's bed.]

"Serves her right." said Marlene.

"Well done Camila! ignore the bitch like she did with you." said Sirius.

Ron: Hermione!

Professor Mcgonagall:She was found near the library. Along with this. Does it mean
anything to either of you?

[She holds up a SMALL CIRCULAR MIRROR. Harry shakes his head and looks at Camila Angrily. McGonagall nods gravely, leads them out.]

"I know he is my son and I am ashamed but he still has the nerve to glare at my daughter." said James angrily causing Lily to hold his hand tightly feeling a little hot as James Potter wasn't the one to be angry but his this side is hawt.

-

[McGonagall reads from a PARCHMENT to the somber Gryffindors.]

Professor Mcgonagall:All students will return to their house common rooms by six o'clock in the evening. You will be
escorted to each lesson by a teacher. No exceptions. (rolling up the parchment)
I should tell you all this. Unless the culprit behind these attacks is caught, it is likely
that the school will be closed.

[McGonagall turns, exits. Instantly, as one, the students begin to talk amongst themselves. Neville speaks up.]

Neville:Haven't any of the teachers
noticed that the Slytherins are all safe? Isn't it obvious all this stuff's coming from
Slytherin? The Heir of Slytherin, the monster of Slytherin -- why don't they just chuck all the Slytherins out?

"Neville! don't talk like that!" said Frank and Alice.

Camila: Neville, respectfully shut up. They didn't do anything why do you guys always target Slytherins ?

"Tell him girl!" said Barty.

Harry: Target Slytherin ?! Camila, then tell us who should be target because last time I checked The Heir who is doing all of this is a Slytherin!

"Oops- but he's kinda right but....I am team Camila!" said Rabastan.

"So we are. Team Camila for life!" said Marauders and Prewett Twins.

Camila: Seriously Harry ? How can you- Aren't you the one who was called the supposed Heir ??!

"uh hmmm burn."

Harry: Shut Up! STOP CALLING ME THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY TWIN SISTER WHO WILL ALWAYS BE ON MY SIDE BUT ALL YOU DO IS RUN AFTER THAT RAVENCLAW BOY OR HANGOUT WITH THOSE SLYTHERINS!

"Seriously?! he has the nerve to  play the victim!" said Rabastan.

Camila: WHAT SHOULD I DO THEN ? HUH ? TELL ME ? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO BE IGNORED BY THE ONLY FAMILY MEMBER WHO I PROTECTED ALL MY LIFE! I WAS THE ONE WHO PROTECTED YOU FROM DURSLEYS! ALL YOU DO IS RUN AFTER TROUBLE BUT WHEN I TRY TO HELP YOU, YOU IGNORE ME LIKE I'M NOTHING TO YOU! YOU ALWAYS TAKE GRANGER AND WEASLEY'S SIDE IGNORING ME! HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL WHEN YOU IGNORE ME FOR PEOPLE WHO YOU ONLY KNOW FOR A YEAR! You know what I am done trying to keep quiet so that our bond won't ruin but you keep being a bitch.