Part 11

"What! You have to be joking. Absolutely not."

"We want to fight with you. They are not just threatening the world, they are threatening us. All of us. Potter one and all."

Hermione and Harry glance at each other knowing already this would happen. Their children are all too loyal and brave. They would fight given the chance but that cannot happen. Harry sighs and silences each of them.

"Pipe down and listen." Their mouths close with glares on their faces. "It is not up for discussion. You are the future Potters and princes of the kingdom. Your mother and I did not bring you in this world nor train you hard so that you can just end it now because of a battle that is between me and Igor."

'Why must you stand alone then?' Shadow asks using Legitimency.

"Because it brings me strength knowing my children are safe." That ended all arguments from the boys. "Pansy and Draco are going to keep an eye on you and protect this place while Hermione and I go out. Do. Not. Leave." Flashing red eyes at his sons and their girlfriends, Harry turns heading to the door.

Clad in a simple black cloak and having his invisibility cloak hidden if he needs it, Harry waits for Hermione to say her goodbyes. Harry watches his friend and wife bid goodbye to each of their sons and even Draco and Pansy. Harry knows the feeling all too well. The sorrow and guilt of having to leave the ones you love behind even though they can help and want to. Harry has done this a thousand times even if some of those times it was not his intention to stand alone in a fight.

"Ready." Harry asks the woman beside him in her own cloak.

"Let's go." They grab each other's hand intertwining their fingers and apparate to battle.

The king and queen appear before Durmstrang Academy where the students of older ages stand in precise rows with the headmaster at the lead. Igor in his white cloak lined with fur and black boots. Beard is trimmed and hair pulled back with more white than before. 

"You challenge me?" Igor says.

"Not quite. You are the one challenging me and all because of your greed to have the kingdom."

"You are too young to rule. Step down and let a real man handle the magical world."

"Harry Potter is a real man." Laughter echoes out at Hermione's statement.

"You both are not human. You are beasts and you should be handled like beasts."

"What we are does not mean anything to ruling a kingdom." Hermione speaks out.

"You have no power over me muggleborn." Harry eyes narrow and he used shadow magic to enter the old headmaster's mind. Igor found about Hermione's bloodline when it was in the muggle newspaper of Granger family being killed during the night. Harry curses his mistake of just leaving them there after his kill.

"Blood does not matter when actions has more meaning in this world."

"You are correct for one." Harry blocks the spell the headmaster shot. The single spell set things in motion. All assortment of colored spells are shot at the two leaders. Curses, hexes, binding spells and other assorted magic are given their all to the two young leaders defending back to back.

The fight grew to an intense moment of magic shooting at two people circled by the crowd. Harry tenses and when fingers brush his, he grabs Hermione hand. Their fingers interlock giving both of them added strength. If this is to end for them then at least they are together. A rumble sound echoes as a powerful force hits everyone. 

"Ahh!" Harry and Hermione eyes widen at the black fire on their enemies. Unstoppable black fire that swallows everything it was tasked to devour.

"Harry!" Harry head turns to where Hermione is pointing. He looks up and an enormous surge of pride hits his chest spreading through his body.

Slade and his brothers sit on their broom with glares down at the Durmstrang being burnt alive. Harry looks around still alert for any of the boys to shoot a spell in the midst of being killed by fire. His eyes catch sight of a single durmstrang boy that is not on fire. 

"Leave him father." Slade voice stops Harry from taking Victor down. "He will be the sole survivor."

Hermione shoots a rope binding spell and binds the boy. Harry grabs the wizards wand and get on his broom flying over to him. Hermione gets on her white Pegasus and they hover above the black fire. Durmstrang lost and now a new school is in the Potter's possession.

"Son, the school is yours to command and do what you will. Proud of all of you." Harry will skip punishing them for defying his rule of staying at home.

"Without our combined magic to create that black fire, you both would be dead. A thank you would suffice father." the two rulers narrow their eyes on Shadow. 

"thank you for saving us but fix that tone right now Shadow." Hermione says.

"We are adults now mother. You should be giving us a bit more respect and freedom." Harry and Hermione glance at each other. 

They look back at their sons and see how far they have come. Powerful in both light and dark magic. Each unique personality shines through and the two adults can't help but look at their children in a new light. They are ready to rule on their own.

"You are right son. When we get home we will discuss giving you the freedom you want." The Potter brothers smile or smirk happy their plan worked.

They had stayed at home with Pansy and Draco watching them. The boys did not want to rest in a room useless when they could help. They can and they did. They are adults now for Merlin's sake. They just needed that confidence boost to show their parents they are no longer submissive princes. they are their own individual dominant king.

Once the black fire turned every body into piles of ash. Harry cleans the mess and the Potter's leave with their prisoner Krum. Pansy and Draco pass by on their way home.

"Where are you going?" Orion asks.

"To keep any outsiders from claiming Durmstrang academy." Harry nods and they return home. Many things will change from now on.