Part 18

Harry was sitting in his private library reading a potions book when beeping begins to ring. Sighing, he apparates to where the alarm came from and sucks in his breath. An entire apartment complex is burning in black flames. He notices a woman standing a bit away watching the flames try to be tamed by the muggle fire police. He walks over and glances at the crowd.

"I-I'm sorry." Hearing the whimpering voice, Harry looks down to the woman. Lilith shoulders are shaking as she is holding back crying. As much as Harry is enraged that his daughter had lost control of her magic, he wraps an arm around her shoulders.

"What happened?" Harry looks at the folks crowding around gasping and whispering to their neighbors or family about the odd sight of black fire. He silently sends a alert to the Auror's to come clean the mess and erase the muggle memories.

"I-I-I came to see a muggle friend and...and he was using me." Harry looks down at his daughter. He begins to use his magic but then removes it. He will get her to talk about it without using magic. 

"What else?" he tightens his grip around her shoulders.

"We..we were dating dad. I am so sorry I did not tell you. I wanted to just have a muggle relationship and see how it goes. I-It went horrible. Can't believe I did not see him using me like every other woman he used. I-I-I should have seen it coming." Harry turns his daughter away after noticing the auror's have appeared to deal with the situation.

"C'mon, let us go home." They apparate away and the family are already waiting.

"Sweety," Hermione pulls her daughter in for a tight hug.

"I'm sorry." Lilith body hasn't stopped shaking.

"It is alright. We all make mistakes now and then." Harry shows what happened to the family.

"Well at least you dealt with him your own way. If it were any of us sis he would be in the dungeon being tortured than having the easy way in turning to dust." Slade comments trying to get his little sister to laugh.

The small smile stretching on her lips lift everyone's spirits. The family move in and hug the distraught girl. Lilith Potter will always be protected because of her being the first female child in the family. Hermione and Pansy along with the girlfriends are women but Lilith is the little girl no matter how old she grows.

"Come dear, let aunt Pansy and Uncle Draco take care of you." Pansy encircles her arm around Lilith and guides her away with Draco following.

The brothers growl feeling and smelling the air grow tense. Draco and Pansy are really going to take care of her and it brings their hormones to raise. Snatching their own girlfriend, the family separates once more.

Pansy and Draco lead Lilith to the basement and into a room they made themselves. They rarely use it and would only use it when it is necessary. This would be the perfect time to use it. Draco walks over to a drawer and searches for something. Pansy on the other hand helps Lilith lie back on the mattress and strip her clothes off.

"You shouldn't blame yourself. Muggles are nothing to stress over. You are a level far above them. Do not let this stop you in anything." Pansy cooes to her niece rubbing the back of her hand along Lilith cheek.

"Yeah, you are right." Lilith eyes move onto Draco and the object he is holding in his hands. 

Heat spreads instantly from her pussy throughout her body. Easing back and smiling at her uncle, Draco places the toy down beside them. Placing his hands on her knees, he pushes quickly the girls legs apart. Silver eyes turn grey with the lust and heat he is feeling. Even though he is not going to fuck his niece, just the moment of a bare naked girl in front of him turns him on so much.

"Relax darling and let us take over." Lilith sighs pushing the morning events to the back of her mind.

She then lets out a moan when the dildo is brushed against her pussy. Rubbing up and down, slowly to antagonize her. Closing her eyes, soft hands caress her breasts and massage them turning her lower regions hot. Shivers run up her spine when cold air is blown on her clit. Yipping when a vibrator is placed on her clit and just the head of the dildo slides in between her folds. 

Her mind goes blank when the dildo goes further in as the vibrator buzzes on her clit shooting thousand of tiny volts of electricity up her body. Lilith grows uncomfortable at the slow pace and begin thrusting against the dildo but two hands push her down keeping her in place. Whinnying, her uncle clicks his tongue.

"Be a good girl and you will get to cum." She smirks and begin to wiggles trying to get most of the sensations of both the dildo and vibrator. "Tsk, tsk, naughty girls get punished."

Her breasts get slapped and then she cries out as her nipples get pinched by clamps. Fingers grab her ankles and Lilith looks down seeing aunt pansy tying her spread eagle on the bed with leather cuffs. Moaning and wiggling, more slaps land on her breasts making them bounce.

"Don't cum Lilith." Flashing her red eyes at Draco, she grinds till the coil in her gut snaps and she orgasm. A wave of magic bursts from her and shove both adults to the floor against the wall. "Oh Lilith, naughty girl. Using your magic against us."

"Sorry not sorry." Lilith smiles pushing her lower lip inside her mouth. Draco shakes his head and walks over. The marching of his boots and the promises deep in those grey eyes makes her confidence take a hike. Oh boy.