Hide x reader Platonic

Nobody pov :

You just got away away from Seek and then you hear rush loud scream coming closer so you hop in a closet but the you realized it was ambush so you sat in the closet waiting for ambush to pass forgetting about Hide so while you sat there you felt something watching you but you just thought it was ambush passing by.

Hide pov :

 There was a player sitting in the closet, and I was confused why ambush was passing by soo many times so I didn't push the player out it been about 3 minutes by now and now ambush is talking to rush I heard a small part of their chat saying something about the player disappearing one part of me wanted to push the player out while the other part made me want to keep the player.

Rush pov :

I was talking to Ambush about how there was a here and how it didn't leave the hallway, ambush was telling me we should look though the closets I told him we should because last time we did Jack told Hide and hide was mad so he helped players for a week he had stop it 2 weeks ago so I told jack what if the player was hurt soo bad hide killed them then me and ambush left.

Hide pov :

I seen Rush and Ambush leave after talking together, I heard that they thought I killed the player it happens rarely, The player was about to jump out but I grab them before the could get out knowing ambush and rush to well, the player was about to yell but I covered their mouth I guess Rush heard because he came back and told ambush to look in the closets, so I putted the player behind me and yelled at them to stop before I'll help the players again then they left.

Y/n pov :

I had forgot about hide this whole time but instead of putting me in danger he help me it was weird but I was calm not trying to die in this weird hotel. So I just sat there quietly then I heard Hide yell Stop that before I'll help the players again at rush and ambush, So thats what he is doing helping the players so after Ambush and Rush left I had gave him a hug.

Hide pov :

After Ambush and Rush left I felt the player give me a hug I decided to hug the player back and we got to know each other more I told them about the entities and they told me about their life and their name so I told them how I got my name I was think of greeting y/n to my brothers but they got this far and I didn't know how Seek would react since they wasn't that young and Rush had must already told him but that didn't stop me so I told y/n to hop on and I went to the library to see Seek and Figure chatting about something I told Y/n to be quiet while I'll talk to Seek.

Seek pov :

I was talking to Figure about what our favorite books are and then I seen Hide come in with something or someone but I didn't think much of it so I contiune talking to Figure and Figure told me he heard something that sound like a player so I got up and walk over to Hide to see him with a player.

Hide pov :

I was talking to Y/n and got up but then Y/n pointed to Seek who was right behind me. He asked what I was doing with the player outside the closet and the explained about rush and ambush. He had rolled his eye but before he left I ask if I could keep Y/n, he then said if I keep them out of trouble then yes and then all I heard was yell which I thought was Seek was yell at Ambush. I was happy I could keep Y/n