Screech and Seek

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/22VX7UFSbuQ video that I seen that made me make this

(now let the story begin)

Seek pov :

I was taking screech on a walk after having a whole fight with him, cuz he wont stop trying to bite me and my stuff and the others said it would be fun. He look he was having fun so I decided to take him to the park to get rid of his energy while I read dusk till dawn.

Screech pov : 

I had heard an Ice cream truck in the background and had got all hyped. Then I seen seek taking me the park this day just got better. Seek had told me to stay in the park and then I seen the Ice cream truck and decided to go up and ask if I could have one, but when I asked they said no I was sad but I asked why all they said was cuz no, so then I went to seek tell him everything and then he got up.

Seek pov :

Screech came to me looking sad telling me that he couldn't get Ice cream, so I told him to lead me there and then I told him to ask again and when he did I stood behind him, He asked again and they still said no so I told Screech to go to the playground and after he left, I had a "friendly" little chat with them and got screech some Ice cream.

Screech pov :

I heard a scream in background while playing on the swings but I didn't think of anything and then Seek came back with ice cream and we went back to hotel.