Parvati Wilma Basak-Mikaelson

Birth name: Parvati Wilma Basak

Birthday: April 9th, 1495.

Age: 17

Biological Parents: Kumari (Queen) Samira Parvati Agrawal of the Vijayanagara Empire and Elijah Mikaelson, the noble stag.

Adoptive father: Raja (King) Deepak Basak of the Basak Nation under the Vijayanagara Empire.

Siblings: Lokirina Maya Basak, age 16, 5ft 5. Aarushi Aisha Basak, age 14, 5ft 3. 

Birth: Parvati was conceived six months into an illicit relationship between Elijah and Samira, she was born in Basak Palace nine months later and lived until age seven. From seven to sixteen Parvati and Lokirina were raised and schooled in the temple of the Goddess as the heirs to their father's kingdom, her as the crowned princess and Lokirina as the spare. Currently, Parvati remains trapped in the prison world.

Familiar: Kaashi, a white-horned magical serpent which takes the form of a necklace or an armband protectively wrapped around Parvati. Her venom is deadly and the only known cure is the tears of her chosen, i.e Parvati. As a creature of magic, it is exceptionally resilient to even the darkest of magics. Currently, Kaashi resides in the prison world alongside the sisters.

Ethnicity: South Indian and Norwegian.

Religion: Devotee of the Scared Temple of the Goddess Bhumi. (Nature)

Height: 5ft 7. 

Titles: Rajkumari (Princess), Crowned Princess of the Basana Magical Nation, the realm's princess, Dragon's bane, the most powerful witch of the age, Didi (used to refer to your older sister). The People's Guardian.

Defining features: Golden eyes, bronze skin, tall stature and wild curly hair, all traits inherited from the Agrawals in stark difference to her sisters who inherited the wavy black hair and silver eyes of the Basaks.

Character Traits: Before death, Parvati embodied a strong sense of family. Though known as the shining gem of South India many who knew her personally knew not to induce her wrath as she was known to become particularly vicious when trifled with. When set on a mission she is single-minded and saw it through no matter the danger she brings to herself. Parvati was an enigma to most who only wanted to box her within one role, a protector, a wrathful princess, beauty above brains, master of court games.

Likes: sunrises, study sessions with her adopted father, harnessing her magic, prefers sword fighting to archery, rightful justice, teaching Aarushi dance. A lazy evening spent in her sisters' company, she adores the rare day they can be without the heavy burden of the crown weighing down upon them all.

Dislikes: oppression, colonisers, dragons, backstabbers and untrustworthy people, those who break their word. As Parvati was groomed from a young age to rule she aims to embody the right hand of justice and upkeep the family motto. "Honour and Duty before Self." As such she does not tolerate disrespect against the family's morals, especially her subjects.

Species: Witch (originally). Dhampyr, witch-vampire hybrid.

Coven: Basak Ruling Coven, paternal. In future, the Mikaelson Coven: Freya, Kol, Davina, and Hope.

Secret Orders: Founding member of "Daughters of the Scared Flame" a society of powerful supernatural women dedicated to restoring order whenever humans or other factions upset the scale. 

Tattoos: the sigil of the Basaks. A horned serpent eating its tail but intertwined into an infinity symbol. The magical serpent represents the ever-lasting might of the house as well as their most famous choice of familiar. 

Masteries: Expert Swordsmanship, Archery, hand-to-hand combat, identification of poisons and their cures, Battle Magic, Indian Regional Dances, gifted in playing the Sitar, fluent in Tamil (mother tongue), Latin, Old Norse, Chinese and the regional languages of India. Self-taught English and French in the prison world. 

Prison World: The magic of this world drew inspiration from the original spell of the Gemini Coven. The main differences are the prison itself is the Basak family Palace and its surrounding grounds, nothing exists past its gardens. The Palace remains the same but the contents of the home change with each passing century as the ages advance. The books in the library will update themselves to mirror the original library in our world, with the exception of technology the home will change. However, if the manor is destroyed in our world its prison version will remain the same as it is, just without the ability to mirror 'updates' like the decor. 

Moreso, this prison world was made to stop the full transition of the dhampir trapped within. (see the chapter titled dhampir for a full explanation of the process). What is meant is Parvati is different from any known dhampir. This is mostly so, as her father is an original vampire and as it is a trait for dhampirs to inherit the strengths and weaknesses of their vampire father it would mean the same for Parvati. Esther feared the destruction Parvati would bring and tied the prison world to Elijah but with special precautions in place. This prison would not fully be destroyed unless Elijah and his sire line meet their true death. This link was forged with a vial of Elijah's blood gifted to Samira and then later fell into the hands of Deepak after her death. 

Creators of the Prison World: Esther, Basak Ruling Coven.