the second offense

yuno gasai stepped outside of her house/mansion thing. this was the place where she kept everyone in. so if you've seen mirai nikki you'll remember that she has that weird house with the hole in the side but this is a completely different house that she stole via [REDACTED METHODS].

anyway she took out her iphone 13 pro and pulled up the notes app. she had a flip phone until the other year but decided to upgrade because she thought it would be better for everyone and would make her more appealing :) in her notes app, she had some cute reminders and pins from pinterest as well as some random things to look up like "how is cheese made" and "who was the 18th president of the united states" but MORE IMPORTANTLY... she had a hitlist of people to capture for her hide and seek game. ominous!

she marked out the ones that she had captured already and checked who was next. the next target was a girl named maki nishikino. maki was an upcoming school idol from tokyo so therefore yuno HAD to get her on the show for that clout. it'd just make the whole show a treat for those who were watching. it'd get more publicity and therefore yuno would be RICH as hell.

"aha, maki you Will be mine," yuno thought to herself. she turned off her phone and started walking towards otonokizaka high school ... or so she thought (a/n: she doesn't get there yet!!! XD).

apparently yuno made a wrong turn because she actually ended up at JAMES K POLK midlde school ... she walked into the school and suddenly got confused. everyone was speaking fucking english and she had to shift into English Mode to understand what was happening. this sure as hell wasn't otonokizaka??? oh well, she could just kidnap one of the students here.. she decided to scout for the best looking one (in terms of how successful she thought they could be in this game).

she saw a boy about her age holding up a camera and decided to go up to him. if he had a camera, he could probably figure out how to record things and would be a prime ally for her stupid game. yuno decided to approach him.

"hey... what's your name," she asked.

"oh hey, i'm ned," he said cheerfully. "i make videos on how to survive middle school :)"

"well i'm yuno gasai from japan. i want you to come to japan with me and help me make a game show to show the whole world."

ned started crying. cookie and coconut head came up behind him like, "whats wron'g ned??" but ned chose to not respond because he could Not let the boyz see him crying in public. he told them to leave but they gave him a big hug ... ;~; the power of friendship is just so beautiful...

yuno just stared at whatever the hell was happening here and decided she could kidnap ned and then bring him to japan. then, she would take him to otonokizaka high and they'd both work together to capture maki. she then considered that plot point from earlier – ned made videos. he could definitely be her right-hand man. kind of like how in the bachelor, the guy was the main character but chris harrison was also there to help keep the show going. yuno would be the bachelor and ned would be like chris harrisonn but instead of competing for love they would be playing a fuckin' weird game of hide and seek.

=== time skip to the next day ===

back at the mansion, yamori and minori were sitting in the living room chatting when the door swung open. every door to the outside world was locked but any entrances to public domains (bathrooms, kitchens, the lobby, etc) were open. the front door was heavily guarded by some random bouncers that yuno had hired off of indeed.

haruta peeked out of the room like :)? he was eager to see who was coming here... maybe it was the feds there to break them out..? but alas, in entered yuno gasai with some random american kid. (Ned)

ned was freakin impressed by this huge giant mansion. he couldn't believe that he was going to be staying here just to play some weird game show.

"OH BOO YA!!! :P" ned yelled. Keep in mind he's a MIDDLE SCHOOLER so he's still full of wonder, mischief, and amazement.

"okay guys, this is our new co-host and kind of participant, neg. i mean ned. he's good at making videos and editing stuff together so he'll be helping out with interview videos when we get everyone together in like, a million years. be nice to him because he's a little middle schooler," yuno explained. everyone clapped and said hello to ned. "anyway, i hope you're all having a great time here at this mansion."

yamori stood up like any german father would ... for some reason that last comment made him pissed tf off.

"HEY!!!! WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?" he shouted angrily.

"WHAT!" yuno shouted back.

"First you kidnap US and then you abduct some random american middle schooler? that's a whole new low. you make me sick," yamori said.

yuno rolled her eyes. "don't you literally kill people? anyway, what the fuck. i don't have time for this. i have to Get Her... come along ned," she said :)

"okay, and then what? ;)" ned asked.

"um, no. :/" yuno replied. she didn't want to bother with ned's stupid middle schooler antics but to be honest this was the path she chose in hiring a literal kid to help out. not like the was much older than him anyway but ... anyway, they set off to otonokizaka for real this time... they were going to get her. Maki Nishikino.