the roster reveal

yuno took neds hand as they entered the all girl's school of otonokizaka. it smelled like perfume. ned was enthralled by this smell because he had never smelled high school girl perfume, especially not Foreign high school girl perfume.

"ned-chan. find maki nishikino. she has red hair and purple eyes." yuno told him.

"and then what? ;)" ned asked again.

"fuck off! just find her" yuno snapped. she was fed up with this straight, cis, white boy! he was talking like he would text, which made her mad. kind of.

yuno kept walking around, until she found a vending machine. she bought a strawberry juice box and stood against the wall watching the girls walk by. some of them looked up at her but she glared at them bc she was trying to find maki and these girls wouldnt help her. or woudl they.

"hey. im yuno gasai. do you kno a girl named maki nishikino. about yay high, red hair, purple eyes, weird..." she questioned the small girl in front of her.

"i-im hanayo... you want to find maki-senpai? good luck motherfucker." she growled.

"what the Hell" yuno shouted. she ran away from this demon girl and turned the corner, almost bumping into ned.

"hey. i found her. i knocked her out! :)" ned said

"NED YOU FUCKING BAKA! YOU WWRE SUPPOSED TO TRICK HER NOT KNOCK HER OUT!", yuno SCREAMED, "OH FUCKING WELL. GET HER AND RUN"

"Sorry!" ned said. xD everybody makes mistakes sometimes.

soon after, they made it to the train station and got on. ned set maki on a window seat and smiled at her.

"isnt she pretty !?!?!" he asked.

-_- yuno glared at ned because he was being weird. he wasnt acting like a normal middle schooler. he was acting like a fucking noob.

soon after, they made it to the hide and seek mansion. yuno smiled and rubbed her hands together >:) she was exctied for her Huge match of hide snd seek.

"hey.. yuno. mind telling us the roster?" yamori asked. he asked once yuno was inside the room, so she sighed.

"hang on" she said with Another sigh. she was kind of tired.

"k" yamori said. he sat on the couch and filed his nails while yuno got ready.

"if u Must kno, the roster is great and includes some of the worlds best people. this wont be a disappointing shitfest of people running around like the fucking hunger games. this is going to be a proper match! :) hide and seek will have never been funner, and it wont be funner after this! this is top quality."

=========================================
1.) Yamori Oomori
2.) Minori Kushieda
3.) Haruta Koji
4.) Noto Hisamitsu
5.) Ryuuji Takasu
6.) Maki Nishikino
7.) Yoko Littner
8.) Onoda Sakamichi
9.) Keima Katsuragi
10.) Sasuke Uchiha
11.) Togami Byakuya
12.) Rin Matsuoka
13.) Mirai Kuriyama
14.) Kaneki Ken
15.) Yosuke Hanamura
16.) Yu Narukami
17.) Mike Wazowski
18.) Shrek
19.) Gary Oak
20.) Eren Jaegar
21.) Light Yagami
22.) Shinji Ikari
23.) Tamaki Suoh
24.) Inuyasha
25.) Yukiteru Amano
=========================================

"also! our staff members are me (yuno gasai) and ned bigby! we're going to look for you guys :) well... i am. im not sure about ned. you all will live here until everyone is captured, which might take a while bc theres a lot of people to get. but anyway, you'll live here until everyone is got, and then i'll release you into the worlds biggest hide and seek stadium Ever. if we don't find you within one week of hiding, you've won." yuno explained.

"why... are you getting kaneki ken?" yamori asked. he didnt like kaneki. he thought he ws a piece of shit. :/

to be continued?!?!

(a/n: idk why it got centered like that either, it wont let me change it)