Quell

It's been 2 weeks since I slept with Rashard. 2 weeks of pure hell . All
I could think about was his him or Tam . I go over that night everyday . I overrated like hell , and I'm mad at myself , but I gotta move on, I guess.

I tired to call Tam but it's always the same "hi, how are you ?" Then "okay Quell I gotta go." . I finally just stopped calling her all together . I can't change her mind about me, and I'm tired of crying, feeling sad for myself . A bitch is tired of being depressed .

After the letter I left Rashard . He has been more and more determined to bother me . I don't know why he wants to try with me . I gotta lot of shit I need to handle before I'm ready to go there with him . Then there David,His weak ass keeps calling me back to back . Each time I don't answer he hits me with these long ass angry messages asking who Rashard is. This nigga don lost his mind im sure of it . I never even reply back to it cause I don't need the drama .

Today I was determined to get my shit in order. I wanted better, and today was the first day I was striving for it. I decided that I wanted to open a clothing store . I had to meet with a few designers to set up a deal. I wanted mostly plus size clothing in my store, but also smaller sizes as well .

Also I had to get a planner for the grand opening of the store. I planned for my store to open in bout 2-3 months . I was excited, maybe this was the push I needed to get my life together .

I got dressed and did my makeup. I decided on a black pants suit with a solid red heel . My makeup was light with a bold lip . I got in my car and headed towards my store .

It was kinda old and small but I planed to tear some walls down and expand it . I wanted a upstairs and down stairs . Plus size fashion upstairs and downstairs regular sizes . I was so excited , something that was gonna be mine . All my hard work and time . I see what Tam was talking bout the shit was empowering.

I got out my car to meet the construction team . I told them how I wanted everything, and we agreed on a price . I was happy as hell when they said it would be done in about a month . I thanked them and headed to meet with the designer, but I spotted the sweet old lady that sold me the store.

"Mrs. Dan" I called out to her .

She looked at me and smiled . I walked over to her and hugged her .

"Hey baby, I see you making improvements to this store ."

"Yeah I figured I might as well use it instead of it just collecting dust ."

" I agree, I hope old gal gives you as much love and success as she gave me . I going to miss her ."

Her brown eyes got misty and my heart sinked.
"Do you want to see it one last time ?"

"Can I ?"

" sure come on !"

I took her hand and lead her through the store. She looked around and tears flowed down her cheeks. I stood back and allowed her to have her moment.

" I remember first getting this store . My husband and I save ever last cent to get it . He believed in me,and when I told him I wanted to a open a clothing store he said nothing but asked how much I needed. This store represent him sweetie . My husband of 40
Years died a few weeks ago. "

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Dan. I really am I know that must have been hard . "

"Yeah .. Old Gerard was all this old woman knew. He helped run this store with me . He didn't know nothing about clothes, but he did it for me . I'm miss that old fool. " she sighed and wiped her eyes.

"Listen baby I sensed something when I first met you . I don't know if it was hurt or angry or both , but I felt it . I like to stay out of folks business but now I feel the need to . Let it go baby . Please let it go . At the end of the day them feelings just cause you pain and regret . My husband cheated on me and same angry and hurt you feeling I felt . I don't know what your situation is but I know the feeling. Them feelings nearly destroyed us . We didn't talk for years and now I regret it . I wish like anything I could have him here with me. I wish I could tell him I forgive him . So take it from a old woman forgive and let it go ."