Quell

After last night I wanted to call Tam and tell her the bullshit that went down . Then it hit me we wasn't friends anymore. The shit hurt the hell out of my feelings . I anit gonna lie I missed my best friend . I sighed . "If it's meant to be it will "I told myself hoping It was meant to be .

Bang bang

I stopped cooking to open the door . I smiled at the new man that had just enter my life.

"Hey lil sis!" Miguel said giving me a hug .

He looked down at my teddy night gown and then at me . He gave me a serious look .

"You got that nigga in here ?"

"What nigga ?" I asked still confused

"The one that spend night the other night ."

"Nawl Rash at home . Why ?"

He looked down at me and then it hit and I anit have no clothes on .

"Dang my bad bro hold on."

I left the door open and went to grab a robe . When I got back he was In The kitchen .

"I'm sorry bout that ."

"It's good sis, no sweat ."

"Now serious question what's this issue with you and Rash, you don't like him?"

"You want the honest answer?"

"Yes!"

"I don't trust that nigga . I think he hiding something and you my sister and so I'm protect you . especially since I missed out on doing it when we was younger. So get use to me butting into your life ."

Aww he was protective I liked that . It made me feel special . I walked up to my tall as brother and gave him a hug.

"Aww you don't have to protect me and Rash is a good dude ."

"I do and I will protect you until you ask me not to and then I still will, and I know you feel that way Quell but still I got a feeling . I'm watching his ass."

I laughed at his already overprotective ass.

"You hungry ?"

"Damn right I am . I hit some hot spots last night and a nigga didn't get to the hotel until 7:00 am . So I missed that free breakfast ."

I threw a rag at him.

"Better slow to behind down with that partying with these hoes . They like to trap niggas now a days and I'm too young to be an auntie ."

He laughed .
"Shit you ? I'm to young to be a daddy . A nigga in his prime sis. Look at this hair not any bald spots in sight . When I get my first bald spot then I'll think about kids."

I laughed and fixed our plates . I gave him is plate.

"Eggs , bacon, grits, and a biscuits! Yes lord ! You must knew ya big bro was gonna slide through. sis you keep cooking like this you won't get rid of me ."

"Haha hush up and eat boy ."

We ate and talked about everything under the sun. I liked everything about Miguel . He reminded me somewhat of my mother. I still remember the little things about her and he oozed some of her personality sometimes. It brought me more closer to Miguel .

"So Miguel you decided what you gonna do ?"

"About ?"

"Living in Atlanta ?"

"I need a new start Quell. Some shit pop off and I just wanna get my shit together . Ya feel me ?"

"Hell yeah . I had to do some soul
Searching myself . Anyways you can stay here if you want ? My home is your home ."