My mastermind

Heyoo! I'm trying to keep updates as regular as possible!
-Fin

To summarise:
This is another mastermind Shuichi AU bc I love it sm.
Kokichi is a remnant of despair and puts Shuichi miles before himself. Kokichi follows Shuichi around like a lost sheep.
This will be taking place before the last trial (trial 5) Again Tsumugi was killed in place of Kokichi and I will try remember Keebo this time around. Shuichi has red eyes (bc there mastermindy) This chapter is only gonna be short.
Kokichi has a strong liking to Shuichi but is afraid to tell the mastermind he so deeply loves, Shuichi loves Kokichi back but feels its pathetic to fall for one of his followers.

This chapter will contain
. Sexy soup
. idk i gave up

08:00 am
Shuichi's Pov:

//Ding-dong Ding-dong\\
"It is now 08:00 am!"
"So get your lazy asses outta bed!"
"Have a fun non-gorey killing day you bastards." The screen flickered off. I sat up and wiped the sleep from my eyes. I should of really made the morning announcement later, 8 am is just to early. I lied back down on my bed debating weather I should get up or not and finally decided to get up. I quickly changed into my usual clothes and headed out my dorm, locking the door behind me.

//outside the dorm area\\

Still trying to sort my messy hair out, I reached the courtyard.
//bang\\
"Ow watch where your going!" I looked down to see I had walked into one of my remnants of despair, Kokichi. He looked up at me, his expression changed so suddenly.
"Saihara! I am so sorry I didn't mean that! You can walk into me if you really wanna! I'm useless anyways." Kokichi apologised several times before actually getting up.
"Its fine, dont apologies. I wasnt looking where I was going." I reassured him before scanning around the courtyard to make sure no-one was around. After I was sure it was just us I grabbed Kokichi's wrist and dragged him to a bench and forced him down.
"Are you hurt from the fall?" I asked kneeling down infront of him.
"Your worrying about a peasant like me?! Please don't waste your energy on me!" He smiled at me, his violet eyes staring down at me but avoiding eye contact.
"Don't talk shit about yourself Kokichi." I sat down next to him.
"We need a new motive. Otherwise we're gonna be waiting for a kill for ages. Any ideas?"
"Your asking for my ideas?!" I nodded.
"Well I was thinking last night about a motive actually, and had an idea! People often go insane from lonleyness so I was thinking if we lock everyone in an isolated room it should drive them to the point of insanity!" Kokichi has great ideas. This one I liked particularly.
"Your perfect!- That's perfect! I meant that's perfect!" Well done Shuichi.
"It is? I didn't think it was that good, but if you think it is then it must be!" His face lit up like a child just given sweets. It was cute. //sorry that's really gross\\
"Get Monokuma to gather everyone in the gym. If asked where I am say I'm not feeling great. If you need me I'll be in the room." Kokichi nodded stood up and ran off to find Monokuma.

8:30 am
Kokichi's Pov:

"Well spill it then! We don't got all day, well actually we do nothing really happens anyways. Ni-shi-shi." Just like Saihara asked I got everyone in the Gym so the new motive can be announced! He's gonna be so proud of me! I hope.
"Hey has anyone seen Shuichi?" Kaito asked as he looked around the Gym.
"He's actually the mastermind so he's off controlling Monokuma right now!" I yelled back
"Don't lie about that!" Who said I'm lying?
"Ladies, ladies calm down. And let me explain your neeeeew..... dun dun dunnnn! Motive!" Monokuma always had a way with words.
"Okay! So it's called locked alone! Cool name I know. Basically you ultimates will be locked aaaaaall alone in windowless rooms to the point of insanity! Every night I will let two people out. There's your chance to go, Slashhhh, Stabbbb, guts all over the floor! If neither people die then they will return back to their rooms. Got it? I don't care! AH-HAHAHA!" Monokuma laughed. Saihara took my idea and made it even better. He's amazing. Hopelessly amazing. The sound of something leaking into the gym soon could be heard.
"What's that sound?" Tsumugi asked looking around. Before she could get her answer, bodies started dropping to the floor. My vision started to blur. Then black.

10:43 am

I woke up to the feeling of something cold on my back. I was in one of those rooms. Saihara put me in the motive! I'm ever so grateful!

//cool little Time skip\\

A week later
11:20 pm

A week later and no-ones been killed yet. This is hopeless.
//click\\
My room door had just unlocked? I stood up and walked towards it, pushed it open and peaked out. Saihara was out there!
"Saihara!" I yelled as I ran towards him.
"Kokichi?" He turned around and replied back.
"I've missed you so much! It's been so hopeless without you!" I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight.
"Kokichi... here drink this you look thirsty." He held out a small bottle towards me.
"Of course! Anything for you." I took the bottle and quickly drank it all. A sudden feeling in my chest began to grow. That feeling quickly travelled down to in-between my legs. My legs started shaking and I collapse onto Shuichi who caught me as i fell.
"W-What was in th-that?" I stuttered out.
"I'm sorry." Shuichi picked me up off the floor and started carrying me towards one of our two open rooms. He placed me on the bed after we reached the room.
"S-Saihara, my. A-Ahh~-" I quickly covered my mouth after letting out a moan. My body hurt all over, a pain I had never felt before. Shuichi stood infornt of me, his red eyes falling to my crouch. It was painfully noticeable I was hard. I bit down on my hand trying not to release anymore sounds.
"Kokichi. I know what wrong." I closed my eyes tight. This is so embarrassing, the man i devoted my entire existence towards was seeing me horny. Using my free hand I move it towards my dick and started rubbing it over the clothes.
"You want help?" Shuichi said as he watched me play with myself. I looked up at him his eyes locked onto my lap.
"N-Ngh~ Saihara p-please!~ F-fuckk~ help me!~" I instantly regret what I had just said. He just nodded and kneeled down infront of me.
"Move your hand and remove your trousers and boxers." I quickly obeyed. Doing exactly what I had been told and throwing my clothes behind Shuichi.
"Enjoy this as much as you can it'll only happen this once" //yeah right\\ Shuichi put his lips to the tip of my dick and began to drag his tongue over the slit.
"A-Ahh~ Stop te-teasing please!~" He didn't reply and instead took my dick into his mouth.
"You need to spread your legs wider." Shuichi said over my cock. I obeyed spreading them as wide as I could. 'Enjoy this.' I said that sentence in my head multiple times.
"S-Saihara!~" I moaned out as he started bobbing his head and licking my dick. This is hopelessly amazing. I grab his hair with my hand and forced my cock into his mouth, feeling the tip touch the back of his throat. His hair was soft. He sucked me faster, I could a knot tie in my stomach. I was gonna cum.
"C-Cum!~ Saihara!~ G-Gonna cum!~" I spluttered out and grabbed his hair tighter. He got faster. Faster. Until I finally let out my white stuff. Shuichi swallowed it, some dripping down his chin. He lifted his head and looked up at me.
"Feel better?" His red eyes gazing into mine just made me nervous.
"Still.. horny.." If I was to make one of those top 5 reason I want to die lists, this would be reason 2. Without saying a word, he pushed me onto my back and began to remove his bottem half of clothing.
"We have about another 20 minutes until i need to get you back to your room. I think 20 is enough to fuck the shit outta you." Fuck the shit outta me? He's gonna... put his hopelessly amazing dick into me?!
"F-Fuck the shit outta me? But I'm merely a remnant! Your far greater than me!"

Shuichi's Pov:

"You heard me Kokichi." His face was bright red and his eyes almost like he was searching for what to say.
"B-But!-" He stopped speaking suddenly. He had found his words.
"Do You really... like me?" He muttered out.
"Do you think I would be doing this if I didn't?" He looked up at me.
"I... I want you to..."

"I want you to fuck me Saihara..."

//HSJABDIX I'M SO SORRY\\
I sat down on the bed next to him, he had a look of regret covering his face like he regretted what he just said.
"Kokichi?" I put my arm on his shoulder.

A/N- I completely give up on this chapter.
Mainly cuz I wanna write something else also bc my brain had run outta ideas.
-Fin
Word count: 1610