Imprinting and Annoying Questions

Good evening my dears, i have a lil chapter for you, an interlude if you will. This chapter is basically me getting rid of lil plot points that have been stuck in my head for ages, the first half is necessary for plot, the second made me giggle. you're welcome.

it's gonna get spicy fast guys, we diving head first into the plot with this one woooooo

i really hope you enjoy, please know that i treasure and love you all. Another day, another slay xoxo

enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Jacob was annoyed.

Not only was it raining, he was currently picking up lunch for the pack at forks diner and he couldn't stop thinking about her.

He knew he should just get over it, it was too late now anyway, but Bella's stupid choices were plaguing him.

Falling in love with a murderer? Stupid. Going back to the murderer after she nearly died when he left her? Really stupid. Marrying him? Unbelievably stupid.

The fight he had had with her and Edward last night was embarrassingly stupid.

'it's my wedding night'? it was going to be her last night if she let herself get crushed by that lump of solid rock.

Jacob physically shook his head to try and get it out of his head.

He was getting so sick of worrying over Bella Swan.

Of course he cared about her, but she had made it painfully clear what she wanted. So why couldn't he move on?

Harry had been right about everything he had said. Bella had been dragging him along. It was always going to be the immortal sparkly vampire.

And fuck did it sting, that the disco ball was apparently the obvious choice over him.

He tried so hard to be good for her, to make her happy.

But it wasn't enough, it was never going to have been enough.

It was really time he accepted that.

He really should thank Harry, not only did he send Jacob into an affirming sexuality crisis after Jacob blushed simply by looking at the wizard; but he also talked some sense into his thick skull.

Jacob sighed and pushed the door to the local diner open. Leaving any thoughts of vampire brides behind him.

He walked to the counter, trying to look relaxed.

An unfamiliar face greeted him at the counter, they were fairly tall. Rich dark skin, a good few shades deeper than his own. Tightly braided curls just scraping the nape of their neck; some with colourful beads tied into the strands.

They looked up as Jacob approached, smiling the most peaceful smile Jacob had ever seen.

Lovely eyes met his, a beautiful swirling brown that he drowned in.

It was like every neuron in his brain connected and set on fire all at once. The sun set and rose a thousand times over the same tiny blue planet. Stars collided and oceans crashed with tidal waves. His breathe hitched in his throat as for the first time in his life; the world made sense.

Any memory of a girl with dull eyes and brown hair paled drastically to this.

The smile turned amused and Jacob realized he was staring.

He gathered himself and returned the smile, sheepishly.

"Sorry, I just-" he broke off struggling to find the words.