Well Then

Hey girlie pops (Im so sorry) Its been a while lmao (Like really very sorry) life's been busy lol (I can not express how sorry i am) but i'm back bitches!!!!

you know it's been a while when Wattpad signs you out oof

well Happy new year i guess lmao, i missed this a lot but time has changed speed since last august (AUGUST?????!!!!! WTF) but we back wooo

i hope you enjoy! and if you don't then you just waited 6 months for this shit lmaoooooo

fr fr i really missed you and im very glad to be posting this i really hope you enjoy xoxoxox

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After showing Jasper a million, old and new, photos of Teddy. Harry fell asleep on Jasper's chest.

An uneasy sleep of twisting and turning.

He was dreaming again.

He was in a destroyed Hogwarts again, a different part this time.

The dudgeon's, Snape's classroom; in an even sadder state than they had been during Harry's schooling.

Pillars and walls cracked under the strain of the battle that had raged above. Large shards of stone missing from the ceiling, debris littering the floor. Dust coating the abandoned cauldrons.

A figure stood at the head of the class, where he always stood when he tortured the poor students of Hogwarts with his unrealistic expectation and harsh words.

Severus Snape observed Harry with a mildly confused glare.

Harry strolled carelessly toward him until only the teachers desk stood between them.

Anxiety bubbled in his gut, this dream felt so different from other nightmares and memories he'd been forced through.

Too real? Too clear?

Harry felt guarded.

"Come to bother me from beyond the grave Potter." Harry hadn't missed having his name spat at him like an insult.

"If either of us is haunting anyone, it's you." Harry replied.

Snape raised a brow at him.

"I had hoped you'd live a little longer than 17, but with your pig headed behaviour it's hardly surprising." the potions master sneered.

Harry snorted, humorlessly.

"I'm a good 19 years older than you were when you were murdered." Harry sneered back, letting his 'media' glamour fade into reality.

Snape's face remained perfectly still, though his eyes told Harry that he was alarmed by the display of magic.

"The Dark Lord could never change his face so swiftly." he observed.

Harry let the face of his older self slip away, sneer still in place.

"What can I say? It's a gift." Snape's eyes narrowed at this.

A sudden wind picked up, the dust on the desk in front of Harry swirling in response; leaving a symbol in it's place.

The Deathly Hallows, smudged into the dust as if written by a finger.

Harry and Snape both stared at it.

Green eyes meeting ebony.

"I see." Whispered Snape. "The Dark Lords search for immortality. His greatest enemy; the Master of Death."