The Fall Out

Why hellooooooo my lil may flowers, long time no see am i right?

reading the comments on the last chapter was very interesting, i love watching people pick a side in a fight. it was very 50/50 tbh, i wonder which side shall win?

anywayyyyyy i really hope you enjoy some insight to last chapters drama. enjoyyyyyyyyy

_______________________________________________________________________ 

Harry wanted to drink and stare listlessly at a wall while working through his feelings.

But he had guests so, instead, he awkwardly ushered the three woman into his home.

"First and second bedrooms are being used but the other two are empty. You're welcome to use them. Bathrooms first door to the right. The kitchen is well stocked." Kreacher had held Harry to his promise of visiting weekly and left more and more food every time he came. "So if you need food, just help yourself. Garden faces onto the woods so you can hunt there, just don't bring me any dead animals as gifts, I get enough of them from Buckbeak."

Rosalie raised a brow while Bree and Bella stared dumbly at him.

"Get settled then meet me in the living room, I'll introduce you to the others." Harry nodded to himself, he was pretty sure that was everything.

"Others?" Asked Bree, curious.

"You'll see." Harry grinned.

The three of them made their way up the stairs, Harry went into the living room.

Fawkes stood, glaring, from the light fixture. Buckbeak was sprawled across the sofa, his great hoofs hanging off the end. Caedes was curled up on the mantle, tongue tasting their new house guest.

Even the miniature horn-tail (nicknamed tiny) was perched on a high shelf, apparently also wanting an explanation.

"Rosalie, Bree and Bella are going to be staying for... a while. I want you all to be nice and no pecking, clawing, biting, kicking or burning is allowed okay? They're our guests." Buckbeak huffed with Ceades hissed in displeasure.

"I bite who I want." she whined, Harry pinched the bridge of his nose.

"If they aggravate or get really annoying give them a little warning bite, but no killing anyone." he insisted, giving her a daring look. Ceades looked satisfied with this deal.

Harry briefly considered the ethics of his instructions, as Bella was the only one which biting would effect so he was basically giving a snake permission to bite a pregnant woman.

The three woman chose that moment to enter the room. Buckbeak stood up to his full height and examined the new comers closely, eyeing how close they stood to his Harry.

The woman stared back at the beast with stunned fear.

"Bow." Harry commanded.

"What?" asked an incredulous Rosalie.

"You need to bow to him or he'll assume you're a threat." Buckbeak took a step forward, tilting his head menacingly.

Bree decided to follow Harry's instruction, grabbing the others hands she bowed low. Dragging the other two down with her.

After a few tense moments Buckbeak bowed in return and plopped himself back on the sofa. the three carefully rose.

"Wonderful." commented Harry.

"This is Fawkes he's a phoenix, he's more of a mother hen than a phoenix these days." Fawkes gave a disgruntled shriek that Harry ignored "This is Buckbeak, he's a big softie. Ceades, you've met already, she's a little over zealous sometimes so just give her some space. And then this is Tiny, he's a Hungarian Horn-tail; One of the most vicious species of dragon recorded, but he's rather relaxed so just leave him be."