PDA

Lil Rob

He loves it but you usually have to initiate it because he wants to be a gentleman and not do anything he isn't sure that you're okay with. But once he has your permission for something such as kisses he'll do it as often as possible. His favorite thing to do is steal kisses from you while doing tricks because he knows it catches you off guard and results in you blushing every time. He especially does things often if it makes you blush because he finds it adorable seeing you blush and usually he will smirk in victory.

Goggles

He is okay with it but is very shy about it so you must usually initiate the interaction especially in public. Though if someone catches you two doing something he always pulls away blushing in embarrassment which results in the guys lightly poking fun at him throughout the rest of the day but never taking it farther than lightly joking and snickering. He does definitely favor the private affection because that's his favorite way to unwind when he is frustrated by cuddling with you on the couch while watching a movie or just taking a nap together to relax.

Jay Jay

He loves it and loves showing you off. He even went as far as to get you a set of matching his and hers ring necklaces to wear so others know you're together. He has absolutely no shame in showing affection but does take it easy if he sees you're getting uncomfortable for some reason and does always make sure you're fine with something before just springing anything new onto you especially in public where it could lead to embarrassment for you both.

Emo Crys

Much like Goggles he gets embarrassed about it but definitely does enjoy you both showing affection to each other like Jay Jay. Though his extent to public affection never goes further than hugs, hand holding, gentleman acts like door holding and cheek kissing. He prefers the more lovey dovey displays when you guys don't have an audience around so you both can be free of embarrassment from the others poking fun at you.

Spitball

He enjoys it but mostly just has a whatever you're okay with and makes you happy I am okay with and happy with attitude about it. Usually doesn't initiate new displays of affection unless you ask for his interest in trying it but usually doesn't object unless it's something really lovey dovey that he would rather do with you alone without the others around to see for them to try and poke fun at him over even if he knows they are genuinely not being any harm by it other than a few laughs.

Jack Knife

Definitely prefers it to be private more than he does in public. He thinks it's something that should really be private but he is okay with minor displays that aren't too lovey dovey when you two are out with the others.