prologue

"Ouch." Luna grumbles out as she gets off the floor she somehow landed onto. When she gets up, she glances around and notices she is not alone as they are in a theater. She looks around until a flash is shown an even more people show up with grunts as well. She gazes until she spots her family as she runs up to them making the quileute pack and cullens look intrigued as they have never seen her before. As Jasper and Paul ignore their surroundings.

"Dad, Jacob, thank god I was terrified." Luna says hugging them both.

"Forget about us?" She turns around as she hears her twin sisters comment over the fact they weren't hugged yet.

"What's going on?" Her father asks Sam.

"No idea." He says confused.

"Luna?" A voice with a hispanic accent questions.

"Sierra?" Luna asks running to hug her as he father watches his daughter hug a girl with red eyes.

"Holy shit." Jasper whispers looking towards the vampire.

"I believe we are in the Massimo Theater." Carlisle comments making the cullens gasp at the next voice.

"You are correct, we are in Italy." Aro says as he and his disciples walk out of the shadows.

"But why?" Luna says going towards him but couldn't as her father pulled her back shocked.

"And who might you be?" Aro asks smirking.

"You know curiosity killed the cat right?" Luna says matching his smirk.

"Says the girl who asked a question not a moment ago." Caius says walking towards his brother.

"Touché." Luna says as both the tribe and the olympic clan look towards her in shock as her family members just sigh.

"But we do not also know why we were placed there." The Volturi says together in a creepy cult way to Luna.

"Quiet." A voice says.

"Excuse me, you dare comma-." Caius tries to say.

"I said quiet so be quiet." The voice says nonchalantly making the kings and guards shocked.

"You all are here to watch your future and to see what happens to a young girl." The voice says making them confused.

"Who?" Luna asks.

"You my dear." The voice sighs.

"Creepy voice say what now?" Luna comments worried.

"Don't worry dear, you don't die until the third film." The voice chuckles out.

"What the fuck." Luna's family and friends say.

"Everything will be explained in the films, please take a seat so we can begin." The voice says as they sit and the screen turns on with the words...

"Twilight"