chapter two

outfit^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the screen comes back on, it shows the cullen household

"Jasper, give me back the controller!" Yells a tall brunette.

"Not until you apologize for throwing me after I won." 'Jasper' says as he rushes to the other side of the room.

'He's pretty.' thinks the blonde girl not knowing a mind reader can hear her thoughts.

"I will not." Explains the other boy with a pout.

"Give Emmett back his remote." Says a blonde man entering the living room.

"Fine." Says Jasper as he throws the controller at the brunette's head making a petite girl giggle.

"Stop." She says as a vision overtakes her.

"What did you see?" Asks their mother figure not noticing one of her sons smirking at the vision.

"A new girl, who is returning from school. Jacob black's sister, she will be very important to us. More so to one than the rest." She says smirking.

"Another human?" A blonde girl says rolling her eyes.

"An untriggered shapeshifter." The other girl replies.

"Wolves." Growls Caius.

"Calm brother." Says Aro.

"Even better." The blonde says.

"Who will she be important to and in which way?" The blonde man from before asks.

"She is Jasper's mate." The brunette girl says causing gasps.

"What?" Asks Luna, turning her head to look at the boy.

"Hello darling." He says making her blush.

"He is mated to a wolf?" Emmett says barking a laugh.

"What is she like?" Asks Jasper in a cautious tone.

"Very kind, reminds me of an angel." His sister says making his lips quirk.

"When will we meet her?" Asks their father.

"Sometime this week." She replies with a smirk as the screen goes off focusing of Jasper's smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show Luna talking to her mother

"Mom, why do I have to go to Forks High School instead of on the rez?" She asks with a pout.

"We already discussed this, I want you to go to the school I did." Her mother replies with a smile.

"But I won't know anyone." Luna points out.

"That is the point, you need to get out there." Her mom says as they walk into the kitchen.

"Aww is Luna upset she won't be with her brother?" Her brother says making fun of her.

"Shut up." She replies hitting him in the back of his head.

Going to finish her conversation, she stops with the look from her mother.

"Fine, i'll get dressed." Luna says rushing back upstairs with a frown.

"See, problem solved." Her mother says before noticing their faces.

"She'll be fine, I think." She finishes trying to remain hopeful.