chapter one

outfit^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns on to show seattle airport

"Why the airport?" Embry asks confused.

"We had to pick up a problem." Jacob says laughing until all three of his sisters hit him.

"Where are they?" you hear a angelic voice in the crowd of people but not the person it belongs to.

Hearing the voice a vampire and wolf go in awe.

"Behind you dumbass." she hears her baby brother comment from behind her making her squeal and jump in his arms.

"JAKE!" she says hugging him like he will disappear.

"Hey moondrop." he says hugging her tightly before he lets her go.

"Where is dad?" She asks with a frown making two boys want to make it go away.

"Y'all are related?" Jared asks confused.

"Yes, brother and sister." Luna answers smiling.

"You look nothing alike and your pale." Jared continues before Kim hits him.

"I get my looks from my mom who is different from theirs." Luna explains before Jared nods and lets it go.

"He is waiting in the car as he said and I quote 'She will hurt me if she sees what I have.'" Jake says.

"Does that mean it is a surprise?" She asks both scared and excited

"No Luna it's Abe Lincoln." He says rolling his eyes.

"You have a personality now? shocker." Luna comments with fake enthusiasm.

"We're going to be late if we don't go now so vamos." He says grabbing her bag and pushing her forward.

"Fine, and you only know what that means from Dora so shut up." Luna says she grabs her suitcase and hits him making him fall, before running off in the direction of her moms navy blue audi.

"DAD! MOM!" She says as she grabs them both in a ferocious hug.

"Hey sweetheart." Her mom says she hugs her baby.

"Hey moondrop." Her father replies as he hugs her after not seeing her for six years.

"Why were you gone?" Sam asks as even he hasn't met the young black.

"An art school in Italy that I got a scholarship to." Luna says as she gets a wink from Demetri.

"So what do we have planned for today?" Luna says getting straight on point.

"Pick up your sisters from their apartment and then watch movies as a family." Her father says giving his son a warning glare as he walks up to them.

"Sounds perfect to me." Luna says with the biggest grin as the screen cuts off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen turns back on to show a brunette girl sleeping.

Waking up gasping, the girl hears a happy birthday coming from her left.

"Happy birthday." her father comments.

"I thought we agreed, no presents." she remarks.

"Well, the one from me's not wrapped, so it doesn't count." her dad says as she opens it.

"That's actually great. Thanks, Dad." Bella says.

"It goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated." he replies looking around.

"Well, she coordinated me.It's to put your pictures in from senior year. Senior year." He says with a sigh.

"How'd you get so old so fast?" He asks now sad.

"I didn't. It's not that old." Bella says.

"I don't know. Is that a gray hair?" He jokes making her jump up to look in the mirror.

"No. No way." She says panicked.

"Happy birthday." He laughs as he walks out the room.

"That's really funny." She says as she sighs relieved as the screen cuts off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen comes back on to show Luna jumping on a bed while singing.

"But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain, and it's 2 a.m. and I'm cursing your name. So in love that you act insane. And that's the way I loved-." She screams out before falling off the bed when her bedroom door is kicked off its hinges.

"Complete mood." Rosalie says making the girls nod.

"Sup bitch." her older sisters say as they run in.

"AHHHH." Luna says running into their arms.

"We missed you too little moon." Rachael says holding her tight.

"But i have a question, why exactly did you decide to get dropped off instead of picking us up?" Rebecca asks with a pointed look.

"Well, I really wanted to sleep in due to jet lag but then I wanted to jump on my bed and sing." Luna grins sheepishly.

"Mhmm." Rebecca says before she gives her twin a look and they tackle Luna on the bed.

"Stop, stop please." Luna manages to get out as they hold her down and tickle her as she squeals and laughs.

'She's adorable' A shifter and vampire think.

"No, im enjoying this." Rebecca says continuing.

"Next time come pick us up." Rachael says as they get done tickling their baby sister making her nod rapidly.

"Did anyone else get a craving for ice cream or is it just me?" Luna asks still breathing heavily.

"No we want some too." Rebecca says standing up only to be slapped on the ass by both her sisters making them run out of the room in fear.

"Bitches!" She screams chasing them throughout the house.

"Shit." Rachael curses when she runs into a picture frame hanging up as it falls and breaks.

"What the hell did you children just break?" they hear their father says.

"Nothing!" The girls chorus as they stop running and giggle before they get chased outside this time.

"Ow!" Jake says as he gets knocked down by Rebecca only for them all to stop.

"Do you have cologne on?" Rachael asks smelling the air.

"Uh maybe?" Jake stutters.

"Who's the lucky lady?" Luna asks giggling.

"No one at all." Jake lies.

"You are lying awfully." Rebecca says with a pointed look.

 "Fine, Charlie's daughter." Jacob finally says.

"That basic annoying bitch?" Rachael asks with a disgusted face.

"She is no-" Jacob tries to defend.

"Yes, she completely is." Rosalie says making Jasper nod at his 'twin'.

"Yes she is, don't lie." Rebecca says.

"Maybe she got better?" Luna says quietly.

"Hunny no she probably didn't." Rachael tells her innocent sister.

"Whatever. Today is her birthday and I need to give her a present, goodbye." Jake says getting into his truck making the girls share a look as the screen goes off again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: y'all should be proud I finally updated <3.)