Portal to Another World

Sung is standing in front of an S-Rank gate that miraculously appeared in the middle of a park in England. He plans to go inside and make sure the dungeon is cleared and the boss defeated.

Sung walked through the gate and he was met with a snow-covered forest. He had a theory that it was another dungeon like the red gate he went into long ago. This theory was further proven when he turned around and the gate was gone.

Sung looked out at the seemingly endless frozen forest.

"Come out"

Many soldiers came out from his shadow glowing blue. Sung liked the blue color so he changed it back from the purple it became. Sung looked at his soldiers kneeling in front of him and addressed two in particular.

"Beru, Igris"

"Yes My Liege"

"What is thy bidding?"

"Beru, I want you to search this world except the general area and report back what you see and hear. If you get caught or do anything other than what I asked, Igris will take your place as my right hand."

Beru nodded vehemently and sped off.

"Igris I want you to explore the local area and look for other beings in the vicinity."

Sung knew that Beru has a strange temperament and if there was to be an encounter with other being whether human or beast it'd be better to have someone like Igris. As for the other soldiers, Sung dismissed them and decided to take his own look around. As Sung was walking through the forest he came accross a peculiar sight. He look at the object in front of him in confusion.

**"huh, what is a lampost doing in the middle of a forest?"**

Sung decided to put that thought on the back burner as he saw Igris appearing before him.

"What do you have to report?"

"Master, there is frozen forest as far as the eye can see but I saw something that seemed to be a door built into a mountain and beside two mountain in the distance I saw what looked like a crystal fortress I couldn't find anything else."

Sung paused in thought and eventually chose to wait to make a decision until Beru came back.

"We'll wait for Beru to return and then we will explore this world."

"Yes, master"

Just after he said that, Sung saw a fast approachimg shadow of his summon Beru.

"My Liege, I have gone to the crystal fortress in the distance and have listened to the beings I saw there."

"Very good, what did you find out?"

"The fortress belongs to someone called Jadis 'The White Witch' she is the only being that is similar to my liege in the immediate vicinity and a manner of creatures follow her including animals similar to master's world but they have the capability of speech."

"Great, anyone named the white witch who controls beasts is most likely going to be the boss of this world. What else have you discovered?"

"I have flown all throughout the world and this world is far larger than any other world we have been to before master. There are other creatures on the opposite side of the world and they seem to have formed their own family groups but they don't seem to be violent as opposed to what I saw with the creatures with the white witch."

"Hmm, so we have possible opposing sides who may or may nor have a deal of some sort to not fight one another. And it seems that the ones on the other end of the world are at least more likely to be cordial and willing to speak with me. Let's head in that direction"

"Kaisel come out but be quiet about it."

The large shadow wyvern that Sung used as a mount appeared from his shadow and spread it's majestic wings. Sung dismissed Igris and Beru for now and had Kaisel fly above the clouds to avoid being seen as he headed for the other end of the world, forgetting his original thought about the lampost.

Kaisel and Sung had arrived in the sky above the clouds, they had stopped as Sung saw something peculiar. He was floating over a cavelike home that looked to be some sort of animal's den. He activated stealth, dismissed Kaisel and started falling down. Right as Sung was about to slam into the ground, he activated Ruler's Authority to grab onto a nearby tree and slow his descent. Sung walked to the entrance of the cave and after not sensing anything, walked inside.

Sung was walking around the cave when he came across a cloth tent centered at the cave end. He could now conclude that the beings on this side were very intelligent and capable of building shelters. Just as Sung was going to leave after not seeing anything or sensing anything out of the ordinary, his sense picked up a presence stronger than any he had felt before including that of the other monarchs and he heard a deep voice.

"Go ahead and come in, I promise I don't bite."

Sung was shocked as his stealth was seen through and whatever being this was, was able to hide from his sense stat. Regardless of this he cautiously entered into the tent as he didn't sense any bloodlust from the voice.

Whatever Sung was expecting to see, a giant lion was not one of them. This lion seemed to be able to speak the human tongue just as the other creatures that Beru described.

"There is no need to be afraid stranger, I mean you no harm. And I can tell you don't have any malicious intent towards me."

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"Yes introductions are in order. I am Aslan King of Beasts, son of the Emperor-Over-the-Sea, and the King above all High Kings here in Narnia."

"Narnia?!?! Is that the name of this world?"

"Yes, this world is called Narnia and all it's inhabitants are called Narnians. What is your name young one?"

"My name is Sung Jin Woo the only SSS-Rank Hunter in the world and I am from Seoul."

"Ahh Korea, I haven't had the pleasure to visit there nor have I heard of anything called Hunters."

"You have been to the human world?!?"

"Yes I have, although there, I go by a different name."

"So are you a human when you are in the human world?"

Aslan merely laughed but didn't say yes or no. Sung was given piece after piece of shocking information. Not only was this lion insanely powerful, he was able to go to and from the human world as he pleases, and he hasn't actually heard of Hunters, but has heard of Korea. Sung plans to get as much information from Aslan about both this world and what he knows of the human world.