The Pevensies Arrive & Meeting The Dark Protector

After hearing what they determined, as Lucy's paranoid delusions, the pevensies ran after Lucy as she was crying and ran into the professor who explained that they should act more like a family. Despite Edmund trying to convince the others to play hide and seek again, the family had been playing a game of cricket outside. Peter threw a fastball at Edmund and Ed launched it through a glass window and into what they discovered was a suit of armor.

The family heard the steps of Mrs. McCreedy, the housekeeper of the professor, heading toward them so they went to look for a place to hide. After running around the house the heard more footsteps coming towards them from a different direction. So they changed direction and kept looking for a safe place. After coming across a couple locked doors they entered the room with the Wardrobe.

This caused Peter and Susan to pause and Susan looked exasperated. They heard the footsteps again and Edmund got their attention.

[Edmund]"Come on!!"

[Susan]"You have got to be joking."

Eventually the enclosing footsteps ushered them into the wardrobe.

As they were backing up after closing the door the all got turned around and much like Edmund before, they all tripped and fell onto the snowy ground.

After recovering from the fall, Susan and Peter looked around at the frozen forest in awe. Susan was especially shocked.

[Susan]"[Gasps] Impossible."

Lucy looked at the two with a smug grin.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's just your imagination."

Peter looked regretful. "I don't suppose saying we're sorry would quite cover it?"

Lucy now had a mischievous smile on her face.

"No, it wouldn't."

Lucy then threw a snowball at Peters face and laughed. "But that might."

The three Pevensies started laughing and having a snowball fight until one snowball hit Edmund who was staring off in the distance not affected by the forest.

"Ow! Stop it!"

Peter glared at Edmund. "You little liar!!"

"You didn't believe her either!!"

"Apologize to Lucy."

Peter got mad at Edmund when he didn't respond and he threateningly walked towards him.

"Say you're sorry!!"

Edmund backed off and did what Peter said.

"Alright!! I'm sorry."

Lucy looked at him with even more smugness than with Peter and Susan.

"That's alright, some little children just don't know when to stop pretending."

Ed rolled his eyes at her and the rest of the group went back to looking around.

[Susan] "We should go back."

[Ed]"Shouldn't we at least take a look around?"

[Peter] "I think Lucy should decide."

[Lucy]"[Gasp] I'd like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!!"

[Peter} "Well then to Mr. Tumnus it is!!"

[Susan} "But we can't go hiking in the snow, Dressed like this!"

Peter walked out from the wardrobe with an armful of winter coats which he handed to everyone.

[Peter] "No, but I'm sure the professor wouldn't mind us using these. Anyway if we think about it logically we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe"