four

Aein looks around the room

It was a normal friend-gathering, just like what Jay stated earlier of the day. Most of the people are from the university, and precisely, from the hospital. They all were busy chatting with each other.

Aein normally didn't attend such a social gathering or a party as she was very introverted, but this one is an exception.

Jay is one of her close friend, she couldn't just ditch him.

Aein then came in and went to sit at the far corner of Jay's apartment. Since she and Jihye have been frequent visitors, they treated Jay's house like their own. It is a place where they always hang out when their schedule are free, which is not very often.

Aein saw Jihye talking with a guy that she did not recognise.

I wonder which one is Jay's friend.

Thought Aein while scanning the room to see if she could pick him out. Aein was a bit late to arrive like she had told Jihye and Jay before, since she had some paperwork to complete.

When she entered the apartment, Jay was in the kitchen, so she just simply waved to him and sat herself down at her favourite corner by the window.

To be honest, Aein wasn't in the mood to socialise with anyone as she was so tired to the bone. It's been a long day for her, and all she wanted was to soak herself in a long, hot bath and let herself melt till the weekend. She sighed.

Soon, Aein saw Jay coming towards her with the guy Jihye talked to earlier. She wondered where have Jihye gone. Probably she went to the kitchen and gobble up some food. Aein smile at the thought of Jihye.

Aein lowkey envy of Jihye for having a small and maintain body yet a big portion and appetite. She could eat everything and anything and never put on a weight!

"Hello there, stranger," Jay greeted Aein, smiling.

Aein grinned back at him, "Yeah, hi stranger."

"Why were you late? have you eaten?" Jay looked at Aein up and down, silently judging her in a playful way.

Aein chuckled, "You are worse than my dad, you know that?" Then she sighed before continuing, "I just need to finish up some paperwork from the hospital, I don't want Professor Kim to nagged at me.. you know how he is"

Jay smiled. "He drives me nuts sometimes. Do I look like I don't know him?"

"I know, but I prefer making a neat work than have to suffer his censor," Aein joked, and Jay nodded,

"Anyway, Aein, this is Jake. My childhood friend that I told you about" explained Jay, turning to the guy beside him.

Aein turns to the guy standing beside Jay and smiles. His face seems familiar, but Aein couldn't seem to remember where she had seen the face before.

"Hello, Aein" greeted Jake, giving her a warm smile.

"Hi there, Jake"

She believes she had seen him before, but her memory box isn't functioning very well at the moment.

"So you are the infamous Aein that Jay have been telling me about" Jake said, raising his eyebrows at her.

"For years, he has been bragging about his girls. You and Jihye. I met Jihye earlier, and now I finally get to meet you" said Jake, laughing.

Aein narrowed her eyes at Jay, with her nose crinkled.

"You have been badmouthing me and Jihye behind our back, haven't you?" asked Aein in joking manner.

Jay quickly raised both of his palms and said, "I only said good things, I promised!" he replied, winking at Aein.

"you better be!" Aein chuckled, and Jay nodded right away.

After that she silently admired Jake.

He has a really good body shape to begin with. He got that long hair that slick back. It looks fluffy and soft, and the white t-shirt he wore suits him. His arms are very veiny, giving him a sexy auras while his eyes look like an ocean, where you can swim deeply. It was literal daydream.

His nose that perfectly on him.

His lips–

Overall, he is a beautiful kind I ever met.

Although she kept getting dejavu about him, she couldn't seem to remember him. Maybe she had never actually seen him before, and it was all a mere illusion of her due to being too tired.

'Quite gorgeous looking human'

She sighed, too tired to refresh back her memory. Maybe she had seen him before, maybe not.