twenty-six

It was the next after what Jay had told Jake about asking him to man-up at least

It was the next after what Jay had told Jake about asking him to man-up at least. Jay was right in every point he said to him yesterday, which is why Jake is standing in front of Aein's room.

Holding a bouquet of daisies. That secretly means, I love you truly.

He takes a deep breath before he decides to knock on the door. It was 9 AM in the morning, as he planned to spend the whole day with her.

"Come in?" Aein said from inside, wondering why people would knock on her door.

Jake then opens the door and walks inside. Just as he saw her, their eyes locked.

"Jake.."

"Hello my sweetheart, are you free today?" He asked with a smile on his face,

Aein sighed, and then she remembered that she wanted to give him another chance. She's the one that did him wrong, but he was the first one to come up,

Aein feels bad in many aspects.

But if only they both know, both of them are wrong and breaking each other heart but still, they both want each other as they crave love.

Maybe this is the moment she made it up for Jake, as she did him wrong on that day.

"I am free, why?"

"I'm taking you out on date today like i promise, is that alright?" He asked to make sure, and Aein smiled, but then it dropped.

"Are you sure..? I'm afraid I don't look that pretty enough to go out for a date with a man so handsome like you."

"No need to be insecure, you're beautiful just the way you're, and that's enough for me." He assured her,

"Even if I'm looking like an alive skinny bones, you still want me?" She joked.

Jake was a bit too stunt with her humour that seemed to be a little too dark. "Yah! you are fine to me, don't ever say that to yourself. "

Aein chuckled and took the bouquet from his grasp,
"Hmm, daisy. Did I tell you thatdaisyy is my favourite? im assuming not yet since you don't know much about me,"

"So spend time with me, Nam Aein. Let me know you, even not much like how Jay and Jihye know about you, but at least I would know some about you."

Aein holds his hand, interlocking it. "Hmm, sure, but first, I need a portable chemo attached to me on our date."

Jake nodded and then let Dr. Kang prepared it for her.

They both hold hand, interlocking their fingers against each other as it swing cutely like a kid holding their parents' hands.

The first place Jake brought her was a simple calming cafe, wherein they get some refreshing drinks and waffles– and to talk about each other.

"What do you want to know about me?"