𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

??'s POV

"Bye dream see ya later" I said and got to my sit and eat my favorite and best snack ever! Tiramisu cake!~ my eyes brighten up as I saw my two cake's! And now that I think about it, i wanna give one to dream and to ranboo too since I have a lot of extra cake, so I stood up and went to dreams seat "Dream! Here." I gave dream two cake cause just as I said, I have a lot of extra cake then dream said "Thank you!~" so I said welcome's to him and walked towards where ranboo was sitting and then I just realized, he was sitting with the one and only Technoblade, I gritted my teeth while walking to their seat so for them to not know that I'm angry I used my hoodie to cover my face up so my eyes are the only they can see and when Tommy noticed me, he looked like he saw his worst nightmare.."hi" I said to them and some of them we're surprised and shocked because I popped out of nowhere, and this is the first time they saw me talking to someone. Well not actually but I only talked with dream and no one else so yeah they were surprised "*stutters* O-oh, hi" Tommy said while stuttering cause he's.. scared? I just ignored him and said "Ranboo." "Yeah?" He looked at me with a questioning face "Oh nothig I'm just gonna give you this" I gave him the cake and said bye then walked away.

Wilbur's POV

"Okay that was.. weird." Tommy said obviously, in fear because of her, I mean, who wouldn't? She's the so called scary girl in the school anyways, some people don't know why she's called like that and some of the people who don't why is Tommy, Tubbo, George, Techno, and Ranboo, I was in deep thought when tubbo spoke, "Wait, oj why is she called the scary girl anyway?" "If I were you I wouldn't want to know it" sapnap said behind me "And why's that?" Tommy said "ok I'll tell you,it's because she once poured a hot water on one of her bullies" I said "not just that she even almost killed someone because the girl spit on her food,she was holding a pen a very sharp one,the scene is very bloody that it terrified me and reminded myself I should never mess with her" sapnap added and I nodded but techno was lucky(unlucky) to not heard what sapnap and I just said but we did saw what Tommy,Tubbo and Ranboo's reaction and it's hilarious they're face are like 'what?!' And 'the fuck?!' Tommy even choked on his food and I ended up laughing at them then we heard the bell ring meaning we have to go to our next class.
______________________________________________________
Another chapter done! Yes finally!btw I might edit/change somethings here but just a maybe byee-Author

Chapter 1-/
Chapter 2-/
Chapter 3-/
Chapter 4-》