𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

Dream's POV
I heard the bell ring so I stand up and said goodbye to George and walk away while going to my next class I entered the p.e class and i saw that the teacher just entered Mrs.Mirah said "ok class so you all are going to play basketball so you're gonna have a team and I'm gonna be the one who's in who's group got it?" We all nodded "good,now..." she scanned the whole room and her eyes landed on the guy in my left "ok you Jake and....technoblade are the leaders!" She said and I looked relief and a bit nervous why? Relief cause I'm not a leader,nervous because I might get to Techno's team,so I looked away and pray that the teacher won't pick me to join his team..."hmm...ok I will list you're members on the board" she started writing names in the board I read all of it and my eyes landed on one name "Jake's team:Peter,Ken,Lance and Marc Techno's team:Jack,Gary,Hans and..." I squinted my eye to see who's the last person in Techno's team and I saw...ME!?...wait why!? Why me!? "Ughh" I groan after knowing that I'm on HIS team "it's just in this class we're gonna be teammates(N/A's POV:uh-uh that ain't happening dream btw Techno'steam is red and the other is blue and they already changed to they're basketball shirt)" I said in my mind and got ready..

-----A Minute Later-----
Scores
Blue:25-Red:25

We only need one more shot and we'll win Jack passes the ball to Hans then Hans passes the ball to...ME!? Again why!? Fine I just needed to shoot this and we'll definitely win...I shoot the ball and...it shoot! Yes we got a two point! *ding!* I heard it ding and I was happy that we won,the other members carried me while cheering and I just laugh while I saw techno walking up to me "nice...shot dream" he said with a groan "Okay!red team wins! Now go and change your clothes" Mrs.Mirah said to us and I only realized now that I'm bathing with my sweat,so I got to the locker room and the others are already there,so I waited till they're all done.

-----A Minute Later-----

Everyone was done changing except for me so I changed into my uniform when I suddenly saw Techno walked out of the bathroom without his....s-shirt!?..I blushed as I saw him without his shirt.
No one's POV
Dream blushed when he saw techno without his shirt,dream is really unlucky right now because techno saw it and he smirked "like what your seeing dream~?" He said in a flirty tone that made dream blush more
Dream's POV
"Like what your seeing dream~?" He said to me in a flirty tone that made me blush more "n-no o-of course n-not!!" I curse inside my mind because I was stuttering "really~?" He said while smirking "y-yeah!duh!" I yelled at him and throw a shirt I got at my left-side,then I left and slammed the door.

______________________________________________________
Hey dear readers,@grimreaper61344 thank you for giving me an idea that really helped me a lot,I did used some of the ideas and the others are mine,thank you for reading!~-Author

Chapter 1-/
Chapter 2-/
Chapter 3-/
Chapter 4-/
Chapter 5-》