𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5

Dream's POV
I slammed the door and ran out,I was running through the hallway when I reached my next class I saw ?? coming towards me..
??'s POV
I walked towards dream and I saw him really....tired? Did he ran? Anyways I talked to him and asked "tf happened to you? Did you ran through the hallway?" He looked at me and nod "Yeah it was sooo tiring running in the hallway" I looked at him confused "wha- wait why are you even running in the first place?did something happened?" I saw his eyes widened when I said that "oh...OH!wait if something happened..is it something or....SOMEONE?" "Yeah" I can't utter a word when e said that I was stuttering! "Wh- i- wh- what? With who!?" I whisper-yell at him "My Rival" my eyes widened when he said that,voices started to whisper in my head..
'What did he do to dream?!'
'Is dream ok?'
Yeah I think his fine
'Tf!? How dare that guy! Ugh!'
'If he hurt dream I swear I'm gonna commit a crime!'
Shh..calm down breathe guys,breathe in,breathe out,good now stop I'm gonna ask what happened got it?
'Ok we're fine,we're calm now'
Okay now I'm gonna talk to him...I'll leave lily in charge ok?
'Don't worry I got this,talk to him I'm worried'
Ok..
"Dream let's go to class before the teacher came"

-----Time Skip(sorry I'm lazy)-----

"So that's what happened,nah maybe your just being delusional don't mind about him ok?" I said to him "ok thanks for that" he said and smiled at me brightly "could you please stop being so ugh....cute awwweee~" I said and he pat my head "Okay see ya tomorrow,bye"- he wave goodbye at me "bye" so I also bid my goodbye.

______________________________________________________
Sorry for not updating in the past few days it's because I'm still doing somethings like homework and other things,so I hope you forgive me and we're almost at chapter 6! 1 more chapter and ya'll know who Is the girl and some of you probably know who she is already bye!-Author

Chapter 1-/
Chapter 2-/
Chapter 3-/
Chapter 4-/
Chapter 5-/
Chapter 6-》