Lies in a Mem0ry

You find yourself wandering again and end up downstairs in the kitchen, where you see Hoodie and Toby chatting. You can still hear Masky's words in your mind...

"(Your Name), are you feeling better?" Toby asks, sounding confused and possibly concerned — though it was difficult to measure his exact emotion through the large floppy orange goggles that cover his eyes. You realize you'd been staring at him while your thoughts were off in space.
"Y-Yeah fine!" you stuttered nervously, he raised an eyebrow.
"They're probably just tired, Toby" Hoodie murmured gently.
"Yeah, I guess I kinda am," you replied, silently thanking Hoodie for an excuse. Toby shrugged, but didn't say anymore.

"I don't want to do this anymore, (your name). Sometimes, I have a lot of fun hunting down these kids like field mice, but it just gets boring after awhile," Masky complained, as you two walked in the direction of the newest mission. "Another three dumb teenagers who think that collecting eight of the 0perat0r's pages will give them some magic powers or something. I hate killing over trendy rumors."
"We could have a competition," you offer. "I bet I can get two of them before you even get one."

"You did it, didn't you?" Hoodie asked, snapping you back into reality. "I know you tried to run away. You've been acting just like Tim every time I have to explain to him that he's Masky."
You look around and notice Toby was gone. Just you and Hoodie now.
"I don't know why you'd want to leave. You're like me, nowhere to go and nothing to go back to," Hoodie continued. "You just have to learn to be happy here."

Masky lifted his mask and smiled, "(Your name)! Come back!"
You keep running, "No!! We were told to kill all of them!!"
"Fine" he replied, pulling his mask back in front of his face and joining you in the chase of the young teenage girl that you were closing in on. You tackle her, ripping her apart. Her screams could be heard from a mile away and her blood splattered all over your mask. It was thrilling, exhilarating. He finally caught up to you and together you laughed and laughed.