CHAPTER - 1

YN POV 

hi guys i am yn and i have one son named RAJA and i have a cake shop and i leave alone and i love cooking so now lets state the story .

END OF POV 

A/N POV 

so after yn introduction she saw her son is sleeping and then she went to fresh up and make breakfast for her and her son and after both having their breakfast yn took her son and went to her shop . 

END OF POV 

YN POV 

today i got a order from a collage girl and then i started making the order for them and soon i was going to be ready . 

order 

AT COLLAGE 

AT COLLAGE 

JISOO POV 

today is Lisa birthday so i order a cake from a new shop and then i wait for the lunch time i talk to the owner of the shop and she was a very sweet girl , after ordering to cake i went to my class and told Jennie and Rose not to tell this to Lisa .

END OF POV 

JONG SUK POV 

as it was lunch time i saw my friends BTS , YANG and everyone is scared of us i smirk and went to them and we went to canteen and we were doing our lunch when i hear a sound  of heels and saw a girl with a box and really she was looking so beautiful and i think she if from other county her dress was making me melt and then i control my heart but when she went to BlackPink and give them the box and went out from their and all  this time i was staring at her . 

END OF POV 

YN DRESS

[ NOTE - blackpink is the daughters of principal and BTS, JONG SUK and YANG, F4  are the owner of the school ] 

Rose pov 

AS Jisoo unnie said she order a cake and we saw a girl is coming in a diffrent dress we were shock she is so beautiful and then we thanks her and after she went we celebrate Lisa ' s Birthday . 

END OF POV 

BTS POV 

As we all were eating a girl came she was so different and after she left we all turn towards Jong Suk and he was only looking at her and smiling and we were shock and the Jungkook ask him 

Jungkook - what happend to u Jong suk why are u smiling [ cold tone ] 

SUK - Jungkook i think i am in love [ still smiling ] 

ALL - [ shock ] u whatt! 

SUK - love [ smiling ] 

SUK - Yang i want that girl all information now [ cold] 

AND THEN Yang went for her information and we all went to our home with a shock thinking in our mind . 

END OF POV .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.END OF CHAPTER - 1

VOTE AND COMMENT 

PLS BYE LOVE U ALL