CHAPTER - 12

NEXT MORNING 

MR KIM POV 

I got to know where is YN and then i told my boys to go and bring her back and after that i did my breakfast and went to office to deal with a meeting . i was missing my princess so much . 

END OF POV 

YN POV

i woke up and saw my uncle is not here then i went to washroom and did my routine and saw my uncle is making breakfast then me feed me and he went to his work while i was doing some house work . 

then i hear crying voice and saw my three babies woke up i feed them milk one by one and again make them sleep . 

END OF POV 

YN DRESS 

BTS POV 

we reach to our place where dad told us and we peek from the window and saw our sister is washing the plats and then suga told to us . 

Suga - we have to put this cloth on her mouth [ slow voice] 

RM - u go and put hyung [ low voice] 

and then suga put cloth near her and after a min she fell a sleep and RM hyung carry her and vminkook took her kids and went from their before putting a note . 

DEAR XXXXX

we are taking our sister back thank u for keeping her , now she will never meet u 

from XXXXXX

and then we went to our plane and left for south korea . 

END OF POV '

ABHIJEET POV 

I reach to my house and saw door is already open i went inside and saw no one and then i read a note after reading the note i was so angry that i call my some secret friend and told them to fine my princess and i went to my room . 

END OF POV

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

END OF CHAPTER - 12 

VOTE AND COMMENT '