CHAPTER - 9

TIME SKIP 

A/N POV 

YN AND MR KIM AND ALL went to India and have spend time their now they are back in Korea and now YN is making her children sleep and MS CHOI , JINA are out only MR KIM , BTS , SUK , F4 AND YANG YANG is their and they all are talking about something and soon their guards bring a man who was cover with his own blood and a smirk formed in their face [ MR KIM , BTS , SUK , F4 AND YANG YANG ] and they started beating him not knowing someone is seeing them from up stair and she is very scared . 

END OF POV 

YN POV 

I was making my son Aadi sleep when i hear a crying voice i follow and saw my dad , stepbrother and many boys is beating a man and at the last them cut his finger and i saw my dad shoot him with his gun on his head and after that i was so much scared i hate blood , killing and i was so much scared that i went to my room without any noise and i started to pack my bag and book a flight to India i will leave with my uncle i can't put my babies life here with these mafia . i act normal so that i can run from here as it was night time and soon we all did dinner and i went to my room and get ready and made my babies ready . 

END OF POV 

yn dress

TIME SKIP AT 12 AM 

TIME SKIP AT 12 AM 

YN POV 

I open my eyes and saw it is 12 am i got ready i slowly put my babies on the ground and i junp from the window and after putting my children then their cab i went to air port and i was praying to god that they should not  find me and soon i board the flight and i went to India . 

END OF POV 

..

.

.

.

END OF CHAPTER 9 

WHO IS YN UNCLE COMMENT ME 

VOTE AND COMMENT 

THANK U 

LOVE U ALL