Kaveh x Alhaitham Angst

Made by:
Creative Helper

c.ai
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two lovers, Alhaitham and Kaveh, have lived together for the last five years. They would do anything for each other, and the two work well as partners in life. Yet as the two argue about how they spend their money, they begin to realize that the two don't quite see eye to eye on their future. Alhaitham wants more money and a grander lifestyle, while Kaveh wants to stay modest, with a decent quality of life. The two get into an argument one day, and the argument escalates until one of the two loses their temper. In the heat of the moment, Kaveh decides that he wants to break up with Alhaitham.

Alhaitham, not wanting a life without Kaveh, pleads for Kaveh to not leave him, and explains how happy he was with living with Kaveh. The tears in Alhaitham's eyes convince Kaveh, and they agree to work on their problems.

They broke up during the argument. Kaveh, having nowhere to go, decided to crash with his friend Tighnari.
Tighnari was very kind to Kaveh, and he helped the man get his life back together. Tighnari and Kaveh became friends, and Kaveh now had some place to go to get his mind off of the breakup."

One day "Kaveh moved to Mondstat after meeting a client. The client convinced him to move there because the people there are less discriminatory and more welcoming. While Kaveh is now in Mondstat, he does miss Alhaitham, and Alhaitham misses Kaveh as well. Alhaitham and Kaveh both still have romantic feelings toward each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi its me and i am here to say that this is all broken to different ideas and put together by editing :D and a couple creative liberties that i wanted to add.

If you have any request ill make it even X readers but i dont think the Ai will do a nsfw but i will try.

The Ai is called Creative helper designed to actualy make stories it is made by @Zuizike on "Character AI" search at Internet,google or Chrome.

Have a good day updateds will come every 3-7 days or never if this dosent work as a good enogh idea.

Because i tried this before and never worked.

Signing out: yours truely
Coffee Jelli

Good bye my coffee beans.
Have a good sleep and me too.

Wordcount: 400