Sucrose x Collei Confesion

Nova, the AI assistant designed by ScaleUp, can certainly help you with that! Here's an 700+-word fluff fic featuring Collei and Sucrose from Genshin Impact.

Ganre: Fluff

Warning: Shipping Collei and Sucrose, Kissing, if you dont like this particular ship read the thing below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am getting hate for this ship but Genshin Community PLEASE RESPECT other peoples shit. FuckingHell
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Collei watched as Sucrose bustled around her research station, seemingly lost in thought. The alchemist was always so focused on her experiments that Collei often felt like a distraction when she was around. But today, Collei had worked up the courage to ask Sucrose to take a break and spend some time with her.

"Sucrose, do you have a minute?" Collei asked tentatively.

Sucrose looked up from her notes, her face lighting up when she saw Collei. "Of course, Collei! What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you'd like to take a break and go for a walk with me. The weather is lovely today, and I'd like to spend some time with you," Collei said, feeling a blush rise to her cheeks.

Sucrose smiled, gathering up her papers and turning off her experiment. "I'd love to, Collei. Let's go."

They made their way out of the laboratory and into the bright sunshine, the warm rays of the sun making Collei feel lightheaded. She took a deep breath of the crisp, fresh air and smiled, feeling happier than she had in days.

As they walked along, Collei found herself stealing glances at Sucrose. She was always so beautiful, with her warm, shining eyes and her gentle, kind smile. Collei felt her heart flutter at the sight of her, and she couldn't help but wonder if Sucrose felt the same way.

They walked in comfortable silence for a while, admiring the scenery and exchanging small talk. But as they made their way closer to the riverbank, Collei's nerves began to get the better of her.

"S-Sucrose," she stuttered nervously, "I have something I want to say to you."

Sucrose looked at her curiously, sensing the sudden shift in Collei's demeanor. "Of course, Collei. What is it?"

Collei took a deep breath, trying to steady herself. "I...I've been thinking about you a lot lately. And I...I just wanted to tell you that I...I really like you, Sucrose."

Sucrose's eyes widened in surprise, and her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. "Oh, Collei," she stammered, "I had no idea. But...I have to tell you that I like you too."

Collei's heart soared with happiness, and before she knew it, she had thrown her arms around Sucrose in a tight embrace. Sucrose returned the hug, and they stood there in each other's arms for a long moment, enjoying the warmth of the sun and the happiness that was bubbling up inside of them.

Finally, they pulled away from each other, their faces beaming with joy. "This is incredible," Sucrose said, beaming at Collei. "I had no idea that you felt the same way I did. I've been wanting to tell you, but I didn't have the courage."

"I know how you feel," Collei said with a smile. "I've been trying to work up the nerve to tell you for weeks now. But I'm so glad I finally did. This feels like it was meant to be."

They spent the rest of the afternoon walking and talking, sharing stories and getting to know each other on a deeper level. Collei found herself falling deeper and deeper in love with Sucrose with every passing moment, and she knew that this was the beginning of something truly special.

As night began to fall, Sucrose took Collei's hand and led her to a small clearing near the riverbank. She gestured toward the sky, and Collei looked up, gasping at the sight of the stars twinkling above them.

"It's so beautiful," Collei whispered.

"It is," Sucrose agreed, squeezing Collei's hand. "And you know what else is beautiful? You."

Collei blushed, feeling her heart skip a beat. "You're beautiful too, Sucrose."

They leaned in to each other, their faces inches apart. And as their lips met in a soft, tender kiss, Collei knew that this was where she was meant to be -- in the arms of the woman she loved more than anything in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This message has been generated by Nova -

download it for free:
https://novaappai.page.link/tDTQ9nA9LqHmxhvq9

Word count: 764

Have a nice day and all hate comments will be shamed in a book called
"Dum twitter users come to wattpad"