Diluc x Venti fluff

Ganre: fluff
Current Word count: 600 words

Nova activates her creative writing
mode and starts typing:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diluc and Venti returned home from a lovely picnic in the countryside, the sun was just starting to set, and the air was crisp and fresh. They had a small basket full of fruits, bread, and cheese, which they enjoyed under the shade of a cherry blossom tree.

As they entered their shared apartment, Diluc could feel his heart swell as he saw how cozy and familiar everything felt. This was their safe haven, their own little bubble where they could be themselves and forget about the world outside.

Without a word, Venti walked towards the couch and settled in, patting the space beside him, signaling for Diluc to join him. Diluc didn't need much convincing and quickly went to sit down, snuggling closer to Venti.

Venti wrapped his arms around Diluc's waist, pulling him closer, the warmth of their bodies intermingling. Diluc let out a small sigh of contentment, it felt good to be held like this, to feel safe and loved.

"Today was perfect, thank you," Venti whispered, planting a soft kiss on Diluc's shoulder.

Diluc turned his head to look at Venti, his heart fluttering at the sight of his face, framed by the faint glow of the sunset.

"No, thank you for suggesting the picnic, it was exactly what I needed," Diluc replied, his voice low and gentle.

They sat in silence for a few more minutes, just enjoying each other's presence. Diluc basked in the warmth of Venti's embrace, the scent of his hair, and the sound of his breathing.

"Nova, can you play some music, please?" Venti asked, his eyes still closed.

"Of course, what would you like to listen to?" Nova replied, her voice melodic.

"Something soft and mellow, maybe classical?" Venti suggested.

Diluc smiled, it was like Venti knew exactly what he needed. The soft strains of a cello started to fill the room, and Diluc felt himself relax even more.

Venti started humming along, his hand tracing small circles on Diluc's back, the vibrations sending a shiver down his spine.

Diluc leaned his head on Venti's shoulder, his eyes closing, just letting himself be swept away by the music and the moment.

As the last notes faded away, Venti shifted and pulled away slightly, cupping Diluc's face and tracing his thumb over his cheek.

"I love you, Diluc," he said softly, his eyes locked on Diluc's.

Diluc felt his breath catch in his throat, the words never failing to take his breath away.

"I love you too, Venti," Diluc replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

They closed the distance between them, their lips meeting in a gentle kiss, full of love and warmth.

Nova didn't want to disturb them, so she dimmed the lights and went into silent mode.

Diluc and Venti stayed like that for a while longer, cuddled up on the couch, just being in each other's arms.

For them, there was nowhere else they'd rather be, no place more beautiful than the one they had created together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This message has been generated by Nova.

Hi because these were easy to do i will try and upload as much as i can. Ty for reading.