seven.

❝ get out, get out, get out of my head. ❞

✩★✩

✩★✩

SEVEN
-

SEVEN-

✩★✩

"WHATS WRONG WITH him?" max asks, pointing at chris who's literally shaking in the los angeles airport, itching to go home.

"taylor, jace, bria, kat, zia, and cori are all at our LA house right now. and they have been for two days," matt tells him. "he's been terrified to go home but is also trying to do it quickly before they completely ruin the house."

"and he's been doing checks on them." nate adds. "jace told me he texts one of them and makes them send a recording of the house being clean and, like, not destroyed every two hours."

"shut up." chris says. "i just do not wanna clean. or pay for anything."

"i feel like the tour stress is mixed in there a bit...?" madi recommends, stepping forward.

"as much as tour was fun, it was stressful," chris exhales. "but i don't think anything is more stressful than that group being unsupervised in our house."

chris may have been overthinking it, and he was wrong to. yes, taylor kept slipping and making messes. or bria tried cooking and ruined the kitchen. but whatever happened, it was perfectly cleaned by the person who made the mess, and corinna.

but most of the time, they were sleeping. they'd all sprawl out on the couch, buried under five different blankets.

and that's exactly what they were doing now. it was three in the afternoon, and after staying up until seven a.m due to triplet marathon dedication, they were still asleep.