eleven.

❝  get out, get out, get out of my head.  ❞

✩★✩

✩★✩

DISCLAIMER
please don't attack me for the dates of everything this is a fanfic thank u

ELEVEN
-

ELEVEN-

✩★✩

"PLEASE FOR ONCE, just shut up."

taylor rolls her eyes, burying her face in her hands as jace ignores her request, putting his hands on his hips.

"well, i would like to know what happened in this coma that had you SO DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME!" jace exclaims, pulling taylor's hands away from her face, revealing a very annoyed expression. "it's been three months, yeah? you said you're over it, so just tell me. i swear i won't judge you." the blonde continues to prod, a look of desperate curiosity on his features.

taylor glares at jace before sighing. he's right. she's been getting over it, because now it finally feels like it was just a dream. but that doesn't make it any less embarrassing to her. "can we talk about literally anything else, dude?"

jace opens his mouth to protest before zia and cambria run into the room, the most deafening combination of yells and screams coming from them.

"what? what happened?!" taylor asks, standing from her bed with a concerned expression while the two girls are breathing heavily, leaning against the wall to catch their breath.

"okay okay. two things." zia pants out, straightening her body. "one. cori and kat are visiting here in a month."

taylor's eyes widen and she smiles brightly at the thought of seeing her two british friends. but before she can even let out some audible reaction, cambria cuts off the chance.

"AND SHUT UP. SHUT UP, TAYLOR." she shouts, and she holds a phone up. tay's brows knit together when she realizes that it's her phone. "why the FUCK did laura filipowicz dm you on instagram?"

"WHAT?!" she screams, her heart dropping. mixed emotions flood through her veins before she ultimately snatches the phone, seeing the notification. "holy. shit." she says with wide eyes, doing nothing but staring at it.

"well, open it you fucking moron!" jace says, just as shocked and excited as everyone else.

taylor doesn't hesitate.

[taylorraube] Laura Filipowicz
Hello! Over the past six months, you've skyrocketed on the internet after releasing two songs. You hit three million followers on Instagram— congratulations— and it seems as if your life has changed after getting into a fatal car accident and going into a coma for two weeks. I manage the YouTube influencers, the Sturniolo Triplets, and they would love for you to be on their Cut the Camera Podcast. You'd fly out to Los Angeles on April 5th, in four days, and your plane ticket will be completely paid for. Message me back for more information.

after reading the message out loud, tay looks up from her phone, absolutely distraught. then, all 4 friends begin to scream erratically like little girls (yes, even jace).

"you're going to LA." zia screams. "TO BE ON THE TRIPLETS PODCAST?"

"i-i'm not going." taylor says out of pure denial and panic. of course she's going.

"bitch, shut up and dm laura back." cambria says.

"right." she mumbles, frantically typing a response. "wait. do i use autocaps, or no? because i have them off, but i wanna be professional. but i'm not professional, i don't even have a manager. should i have a manager? i mean, i—"

"YES! USE AUTOCAPS! JUST SHUT UP." jace screams, wailing his arms in the air to cut off her rambling. she flinches as goes back to typing.

taylor aubree
Hi, Laura! I'd love to be on the
podcast. I'm looking forward to it! I'm so honored. Thank you so much for offering to pay for the plane ticket,
but I have that all covered.

by now the entire group is huddled around her, staring at her phone. zia smacks taylor on the back of the head.

"ow! what the hell?" she rubs the back of her head, looking at zia, who's looking at taylor as if she's stupid. "the fuck? i did good!"

"why would you deny her paying the plane ticket?" zia asks. "katerina ain't gonna buy you a damn plane ticket."

"...i can perfectly afford my own plane ticket." i defend myself.

"not when you spend all your money on outrageously expensive home decorations to be 'aesthetic'..."

"YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY MONEY TO SPEND!"

"EXACTLY. AND THAT'S WHY JACE PAYS FOR ALL OF OUR DATES—"

"whaaat!" jace cuts her off, chuckling nervously. "wh—what dates.....? weirdo..."

"i can't—" cambria starts, a look of disbelief on her face. cutting herself off. "too much is going on right now."

✩★✩
i know it seems like the fic is starting to circle arnd the triplets but i swear to u it's not ❤️ i'm just trying so hard to make a very unrealistic fanfiction as realistic as possible