ten.

❝ get out, get out, get out of my head. ❞

✩★✩

✩★✩

DISCLAIMER
i have no idea how tour works so if you went i don't wanna hear the NATE DIDNT GO TO THAT SHOW or THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED because i'm not rewriting it and it's a fanfiction so yay!

TEN
-

TEN-

✩★✩

TAYLOR STARES AT her ceiling, the only sound outside her room being her three friends jace, cambria, and zaria screaming and laughing in the kitchen.

it's been three weeks since her coma. she couldn't say off the top of her head how long it's been since that car crash she struggles to remember. all she remembers is the noise and the glass.

but it's been three weeks since she was knocked into reality. the more time that passes by, the more it all feels like it was a dream. the memories haze, and by now she's learned to laugh about it. she's learned to be a fan again.

but every time taylor's just a fan again, she sees his face. she sees his eyes glowing from the moonlight and she smells the grass that was below them. she was about to say yes to him. she was about to be his girlfriend.

there's some memories that still stick to her and feel real, like the time they kissed in the dark. memories like those make her feel like maybe in the end she was just traveling in some alternate universe because it all felt too real.

taylor's thoughts of nate get cut short by her door bursting open. "TAYLOR!" zia exclaims, jumping onto the girl's bed. "we literally have to drive three hours. lets go."