|| 11 ||

Tae: now stop making you faces like that and kill that doctor and check ten time before you inform me that he is dead (serious look) this time I'll not accept a single mistake of your's.

Tae left towards his room but all other start their work not to make tae more angry, well it was not like tae was always like this but one look of jungkook just changed him totally. FLASHBACK

Tae was 19 years old boy who was fluff, talkative and friendly with everyone he hated fighting that time but it suddenly changed one day.....

Suga: tae I'm going to meet my crush today do you want to come (suga and jimin were dating from hight school)

Tae: yes hyung I'll meet your crush today

(he was just so happy to meet his hyungs crush and was totally unaware that this day is going to change his whole life)

In cafe .......

Suga and tae was waiting for jimin as tae was nervous that how will jimin look like, is he really best for his hyung. That when a loude voice come

Jimin: suga hyung (loudly)

Tae was so shooked to see jimin he never expected this jimin now he was looking angry. Which jimin also noticed but suga didn't..

Tae: you told me your busy today jimin (deadly glare)

Jimin: yo you here bere i i was just about.about to tell you

Suga: hay do you both know eachother (looking at both)

Jimin: actually hyung i told you about my bestfriend right tae is that...

Suga: bu..but i never know that well that good right tae

Tae: hmmm

Jimin: don't be angry tae look now I'm going to stay with you as suga hyung is your cousin, are u not happy hm(listening this tae smile widely)

Tae: yes I'm happy now jimin shil you are my soon to be borther in law ohhhhh(teasing)

But then a cute little boy almost 17 or 18 come towards jimin and sit with him.

Tae: how how is he jimin

( looking at boy who was looking down whole the time as tae's eyes were not leaving the boy)

Jimin: he is my cousin jeon jungkook and bunny he is my bestfriend tae and my boyfriend suga

Jungkook: hii (little uncomfortable from tae's stares)

Suga: tae stop staring at the boy your scaring him idiot...

Tae: ii can't take my eyes of him hyung he is so breathtaking look his big dose eyes, button nose and his soft pink lips i i want him hyung only for myself

(well it was first time tae show his intrest in someone as he also run away from relationships)

Suga and jimin were passing glares towards eachothers as tae was not even in his sense doesn't matter how much suga or jimin try but tae was still looking at kook who was looking down little scared and uncomfortable from sharp glares.

In whole meeting tae was looking at kook and suga and jimin try to stop him as his really scaring him as tae was a cute, talkative boy but now his eyes were showing something different his expression were unreadable they don't know what happen now.

Jimin: i think we should go now hyung tae bye

( he hold jungkook's hand and run fast not to give tae a chance to stop them)

Suga: tae let's go home hm

Tae: i want him hyung

(look at suga with a hight dose of crazyness in his voice, face his eyes right now all he wants was jungkook)

They reach home tae directly run to his room making his parents confuse well jeons and kims are friends as they share 50-50 shares in a company (which jungkook handle in present as tae was acting to be little). But still tae and jungkook never meet eachothers in person so they were unaware.

Mr kim: what happen to him suga he is behaving different

Suga: (told them everything and now jeons were too stunt to speak anything but somewhere they were happy that now their friendship with turn into relative's)

Tae in his room was laying on bed jungkook's innocent face was running into his mind he wants that boy for himself, all for himself, and it doesn't matter what he have to do to have him. So kims and jeons decided to introduce their childs in a family dinner in jeon mansion. Kims were sitting on chairs talking and tae was still thinking about jungkook.

Mrs.jeon: tae bear your not getting bored right

Tae: no no aunty

Mrs.jeon: call me mom tae i know you will like our surprise...(All laught making tae confuse)

Mr.kirn: oh bear we fixed your engagement with jeons son

(tae was getting angry he don't know what to do or not he just want jungkook no other)

Mrs.jeon: oh bunny you come baby come here

(tae look at the boy and all his angry
disappeared but a smirk and crazy was on his face which get noticed by everyone but not my kook as he was looking down)

Tae: I'm ready for this (deep voice as kook look at him he just blush looking at handsome boy)

Mrs.kim: bunny baby do you also want to marry tae bear hm

(Jungkook just nodded his head and become blushing mess)

Tae: i want to talk to my princess

Mrs jeon: sure kook go take him to your room hm

Jungkook being a good boy nodded and show tae way towards his room they just entered the room tae pin jungkook tightly on the door making him shook.

Jungkook: wu wut are yo.you
( scared + blushing due to closeness)

Tae: you your so beautiful princess i want you

Tae attached his lips on kooks who was just too shooked to push tae or to kiss him back but tae become a hungry tiger he was kissing jungkook so hard, tasting each and every corner of his mouth that kook's lips start to bleed. Tears were in kooks eyes but tae didn't care at last he broke the kiss kook just sit down and start to cry that's when reality hit him.

Without saying a word he come downstairs and sit making other's confuse..

Mrs.jeon: what happen bear (concerned)

Tae: i think it's better to say away from kook till the right time comes, or else i will hurt him in my crazyness

Mr.kim: bear what what are you saying

Tae:: dad jungkook is that cafe boy i told you i i don't when he come close to me i i loss all my control and my body my mind start to crave for him.... I. I just forcefully kissed him in room.. ii didn't wanted to scare him but i i can't control my self i i have to wait

Saying this tae leaves jeon mansion now mr and mrs kim and jeon were sitting like what to do next....

______________________________________--------------------------------To be continued