|| 12 ||

Mr.kim: in childhood tae had a doll and it was his favourite because it attracts him towards it

Mrs.jeon: why are you telling us this oppa

Mrs kim: tae become to possiveness and crazy for that doll that he never let us touch that doll. But one day i i try to throw his doll out as his crazyness was increasing but.... But that day

FLASHBACK TAE 7 YERAS OLD

Tae: mom give my doll back you know i don't like when someone touch it right...

Mrs kim: not today bear i will throw it out you are getting crazy because of this

Mrs.kim was about to throw doll out but fall on the floor when tae make a deep cut on her arm in which she was holding his doll. All the maids and even mrs.kim was shooked that tae
become this evil because of this doll.

Tae: ii told you not to touch my doll now see i hurt you but never again try to touch it

(shout loudly and took his doll into his room)

When mrs.kim told this to mr.kim he was also shooked then they send tae to boarding school for 5 years and it helped him to get over that doll and tae become a cute, bratty child again.

FLASHBACK END....

Mrs.kim: i i hope you get to know wh..why we tell this right...

Mrsj.jeon: ta..tae is mad bu..but if he hurt my bunny wh..what will i do (crying hard)

Mr kim: just listen to tae do as he ask us to as if we try to separate him from kook we don't know what if he end up hurting kook, or you guys or
even us or himself.

Mr jeon: hm i i can see love in tae's eyes but his crazyness is not letting him so just try to not make him angry then everything will be good for
both childs.....

PRESENT....

Morning jungkook wake up but tae was not beside him so he get up and get ready for his office and come downstairs. Where tae was sitting in his office suit it make kook confused...

Jungkook: gudmorning everyone, gudmorning hubby(bunny smile)

Everyone: gudmorning

Tae: gudmorning Princess come let's eat we are getting late alredy

Jungkook: where are we going hubby

Suga: oh bunny i forgot to tell you that tae is also joining company as now he a fine right tae

(look at tae who just nodded his head in yes)

Jungkook: hubby will go with me then

(happily but let's see how much time this happiness remains)

Whole ride was silent jungkook don't know that if tae is angry or him or he is just nervous or what ever but jungkook was not liking the silence between them. He took a deep breath and put his hand on tae's thighs, but tae didn't even react, kook start to rub but still tae didn't say anything or nor look at him. So he take his hand back and make s big ass pout, but tae was enjoying it secretly but he didn't wanted to show it.

Soon their office come and they both start walking inside as tae put his hand on Jungkook's waist tightly he blush a little while others were so shooked. As few days before they say their boss's hubby was little but now he was looking so hot and breathtaking.

Jungkook and tae come inside his office and jungkook hug tae who didn't hug him back which make jungkook cry. Maybe his hubby didn't like him anymore he was just getting more hurt now.

Jungkook: do... don't yo..you love me
now

(looking at tae with teary eyes and tae didn't expect kook to be this soft)

Tae: ahh my princess don't cry baby, i i love you baby your mine stop crying

Jungkook: why why did you ignore me then

Tae: buba i don't ignore you i was just nervous

(big fat lie but how cares jungkook will believe it)

Jungkook: ok hubby lets start we are having a meeting today it's important okay

( tae nodded and jungkook prepare whole things for his metting by himself)

In meeting room....

Jungkook: hubby don't be nervous stop walking here and there

(so done with his hubby)

Tae: yeahh baby how can you say this it's my first metting na

So their metting is going to start within 10 minutes and they were wating for clients but tae is walking left to right nonstop.

The door open relieving Jackson 'their important client...

Jackson: hello baby boy

(he pull jungkook into a tight hug and jungkook was trying to free himself but no use while jackson was giving a smirk to tae who was burning in anger)

Tae: leave my husband mr.jackson it will he good if you want this deal

(deep voice jungkook got scared by jackson just ignore him but pull out of hug)

Jackson: let's start the discussion babyboy hmm

(he was eye raping jungkook who was uncomfortable and tae was losing his control)

One employee was explaining but jackson was. Having dirty thoughts in his mind for jungkook who was holding tae's hand tightly because of nervousness.

Jackson: wooww it was ao great I'm really ready to work with you baby hmm

(flirty he was about to hold jungkook's hand again when jimin entered in room come to kook)

Jimin: ah sorry kook but i have something important to tell let's goo

Jungkook: bu. But meeting

Jimin: tae will handle it right tae

(who nodded and jimin took jungkook with himself)

Now in meeting room only tae and Jackson was standing jackson was felling bad vibes but he ignored it, this lead him to something dangerous.....

Jackson: you got such a hot hubby to get under you mr.kim, you know everyone wants him under he was so fucking beautiful right...

Tae: yes he is indeed beautiful but only mine jackson

(deep husky voice which jackson notice but the next moment everything blank)

Here jimin and jungkook were just sitting as jimin was not saying anything and jungkook was asking him questions which make him nervous..

Jungkook: jimin tell me whats so urgent hm

Jimin: oh that hmmm i i forget hehe

( nervous smile and jungkook was so done with him, that's when tae enter)

Jungkook: hubby see jimin is not telling me now. what was the important talk...

(Sad pout)

Tae: tell him jiminshii, don't make by princess sad

(and jimin was just look at tae with WTF look and tae just smirk at him)

Jungkook: tell na jimin now

Jimin: I'm going bye

( he just run because when jackson was flirting with jungkook tae was losing his mind so he tell jimin to come and take jungkook away from that jackson.)

At night taekook were sleeping in their room peace fully but after sometime jungkook fail to feel his hubby's body so he get up rubbing his eyes but tae was not there so he get confused. So he decided to check bathroom but tae was not even there it make him nervous that where his hubby go this late. As jungkook get out of his room he searched whole mansion but there was no name of tae...

______________________________________----------------------------To be continued