Part 32

Today dinner is full of love and stories, Zion listened to all of his grandchildren stories and laugh together with them. His eyes stuck at the little boy who is busy eating his rice "what did you call him?" ask Zion "you can all him any name you want" say Nalin "oh really, can i call him Camden?" "yeah sure" Nalin reply. That boy is busy eating and he can eat by himself very well too.

After dinner, they all sit at the living room to watch tv. Kenneth and Raeylnn come out with a dessert and out it on the table "have some desserts guys" say Raeylnn and sit down. Nalin come to living room with her son and sit together with him. Zion look at that boy again and Nalin saw it that Zion want to get closer to him "Akira, do you want to play with your great grandfather?" ask Nalin with a soft voice.

That boy look at his great grandfather and nods his head. Nalin smile and take him to Zion "hai Camden, my name is Zion and i'm your great grandfather" Zion touch Camden little hands and Camden grab it "say hai to your great grandfather Akira" say Nalin softly. That boy look at Zion "hai great grandfather, my name is Akira Camden".

That boy introduce himself to Zion and Zion smile "hai Camden, you can call me Zizi for short" that boy nod his head "mummy, can i eat one cupcake?" ask that boy "yes you can but you have to promise to mummy that you have to brush your teeth after it okay?". He nod and make a pinky promise with Nalin "go take one and bring one for Zizi".

That boy run to the table and takes 2 cupcake with his hands and give one to Zion "here your cupcake Zizi" "thank you Camden" Zion stroke his head. That boy sit with his mother and open the cupcake by himself "is it good Akira?" "yes" he said while nod his head a little. They all look at Camden and smile, "so this is the one that you try to introduce to me that night?" ask Zion to Noel.

Noel nodded his head "yes pa, but they said that they want to tell you by themselves so we let them tell you". Zion pat his son back "don't worry about it, you did a great job of raising them" Noel hug his father "thank you pa" smile Noel.

Aydin sit next to Nalin, that little boy running to him "daddy, look i give zizi a cupcake and we are friends now" say Camden with excitement. Aydin smile and let Camden to sit on his lap "that's good baby, tonight do you to sleep in your room or mine?" "why i have to choose? Can't i just sleep with you both?". Aydin look at Nalin "you want to sleep with us baby?" "uhm, i missed you so much" Camden make a cute sulky face.

Nalin signaling Aydin to agree with it because there's no wrong with it. They both can't resist it because it's too cute "alright baby, we will sleep with you in your room" say Nalin "yeah.... Thank you mummy and daddy" Camden hug and kisses Aydin and Nalin "you're welcome baby, sit properly and eat slowly okay" say Aydin.

After Camden eat his dessert, he immediately wash his hands and brush his teeth before go to bed with excitement because he get to sleep with his mummy and daddy. Aydin and Nalin sit on Camden bed while waiting for him come out from the toilet. Aydin look at Nalin "did you bring extra pillow for me?" "yeah, you can use this one". Nalin give Aydin the pillow that she bring with her.

Camden come from the toilet and smile happily when he see his mummy and daddy is there on his bed "hey Aki, are you ready to go sleep now?" ask Nalin "yes, i'm ready". Camden take his place in the middle and lay down first. Aydin put his pillow and lay down while Camden take his hand and Nalin hand to hug for sleep.

The next day, Camden is active energy starting is running around the house. He plays with both of his grandfathers and grandmothers "oh my boy, you are so active early in the morning" say Arjun while picking his up and down playing aeroplane. Arjun and Noel take turn to olay with him meanwhile Chanthira and Audryna prepare the breakfast.

After tired running and playing, Camden go inside the kitchen to drink some water "grandmama, can i have a cup of water please" ask Camden politely to Chanthira because he can't reach the cup. Chanthira take the cup amd fill the cup with water before hand it to Camden "here you go baby" . Camden take a sit and drink the water "thank you grandmama". After drinking the whole cup of water, Camden feel fresh again "aahhh" say Camden after finishing his water.

Chanthira and Audryna laughing at his relieve feeling "oh dear, where did you learn tobdrink like that young man?" ask Audryna "from unlce Ari" Camden say bluntly. Audryna make unbelievable face to Chanthira "of course you are". Camden put the cup in the sink after drinking "what you do grandmama and grandmummy?" "we make a breakfast for you" say Chanthira.

"I love crepe, what kind of crepe are you making?" "what kind of crepe that you like Aki?" ask Audryna. Camden sit and thinking "can i have bananas and peanut butter inside?" "yes you can, but first you have to help cut the bananas for your crepe" say Audryna. Audryna show to Camden how to cut it and make his crepe.

Camden look carefully and follow his grandmummy step by step. He use the plastic knive and cut the banana slowly one by one and put it side. He spread some peanut butter and put his bananas one by one before fold it nicely. Once it's done, Camden clap is hands "yeah, look grandmama i make this one and i'm going to make one for everybody" say Camden excitedly.

Chanthira claps her hands "woah, you do it really good baby" "let's make for everyone and i will help you okay?" say Audryna "okay" Camden nod his head and do the next one with his grandmothers. Noel and Arjun finally got some time to rest because Camden is focusing something else. Audryna laugh at them when they both so exhausted "feeling old already gentleman's?" say Audryna in mocking tone.

They both speechless and drink more water while look at Camden "shut up, if we old you also old" say Arjun. Kenneth come in "why are you two fighting early morning?". They boy look at Kenneth "we didn't fight, we just talking" say Audryna "yeah, we just talking" repeat Arjun while making annoying face. Raeylnn hit her daughter back little bit hard "stop picking fight with him Ryna".

Audryna screaming pain and she look at her back it was her mother who is hit her "mom, why are you hitting me and i didn't picking fight with him" "i know you very well Ryna, getting married and have a child didn't change your habits at all". Arjun laughing hard "whoa, i'm your daughter how come you on his side?" "i never be on anyone side except for myself".

Audryna stunned "enough with all these nonsense, you all should help Noel and Thira making the breakfast not fighting like this" say Kenneth "true, look at Akira how wonderful he is helping out while you two still bickering none stop" continue Raeylnn "how come you compare us with Akira, he is just a boy" say Arjun "and you two are both adults who have kids but act like 5 years old" say Raeylnn.

Kenneth laugh "good morning everyone" greet Zion. He go to kitchen to see what the noises in the kitchen and he heard everything and laughing secretly before entering the kitchen "morning" they all reply "i'm so sorry for the noises, are we too loud?" ask Raeylnn "oh no, it's not that loud" Zion smile. "These 2 always like this whenever they meet each other, never stop bickering and teasing each other" add Kenneth.

Zion laugh and take a sit "it's okay, it nice to see they all get along early morning like this". Camden come out with a plate and put it on the table with the help of Kenneth "thank you grandken" say that little boy. Zion is surprise to see Camden holding the plate "what is this Camden? Are you make breakfast for us?". Camden nod "yes, i make it with grandmama and granddaddy".

Zion stroke his soft hair and praise him "that's so good Camden, thank you for the breakfast" "your welcome, and thank grandmama and granddaddy for helping me" say Camden. "Thank you Noel and Chanthira for the food". Noel smile "you're welcome pa" "you're welcome Zion, let's eat". They all start eating "i want to wake up mummy and daddy to eat the breakfast that i made".

Camden go down from his sit "oh okay baby, please tell all your uncle and aunt too alright?" "hmm" say Camden before he running out from the kitchen and go upstairs. He go to his room first to wake up his mummy and daddy. When he go inside he see that only daddy is sleeping "mummy?" Camden calling his mother. He look for his mummy in his room but couldn't find her.

Camden eyes is tearing up and he almost cry and then he heard his name "Akira baby". Camden follow that voice and found his mummy is im her room. Camden running towards his mummy while crying "mummy, i search for you why are you suddenly gone" cry Camden little bit loud. Nalin is surprise by a sudden crying and she hug Camden tightly "oh baby, i'm so sorry that i made you worried and i just woke up and take a shower".

Camden is still crying, Nalin pick him up and put him on her lap to dry his eyes "i thought you left me" cwhy would i left you? I'm here now" Nalin stroke his back to make him feel better.