Part 48

After 2 weeks of the interviews Nalin finally got the job and she will start working next week. That's mean this week is Nalin last week for working at the cafe after almost 6 months work there "i'm gonna miss you so bad because once you quit there's no girl friend for me to talk with" say Irene "you only want someone to talk and gossip with when you and Ollie have different shift aren't you?" say Leo.

Irene pouting her mouth out "it's okay, you have my number right and we can always talk" Irene smile and hug Nalin "this is why i love you...." "me too, and of course all of you" "then, we will have dinner together this Friday how is it for you?" ask Raymond "that's great sir, it's been long time for us to eat together" say Ezra "alright then, clear your schedule for this Friday okay?" "okay" say all the staff "can i bring my son for that dinner?" ask Nalin "sure, the more is the merrier" say Raymond.

Irene is screaming happily "finally we get to meet your son". Nalin smile warmly "then, did anyone have any allergies?" "why are you asking?" ask Ezra "because i want to make dessert for all of you" "no..." they all answer "great, then i will bring some dessert" "please make it a lot because i love desserts" say Leo "sure, don't worry".

That Friday, since we will close the cafe tomorrow. The farewell party will be held at the cafe "Akira, are ready?" "yes mummy" Akira come out from his room with his little barista look. Nalin screaming when she saw her son wearing that barista uniform "oh my god, you look so cute and handsome" Nalin kneel down to fix Akira bow tie "there you go, let me take a pic of you and let's selfie together" "mmm" nod Akira.

After few pictures, "where is daddy? I want to take picture with daddy too" say Akira "oh yeah, he's been in there too long". Nalin  knock the door before come inside the room "babe, are you done?" "yes, wait a minute" shout Ayden. Then, Ayden come out with nice suit matching color with Akira "oh my goodness, you look so freaking good" Nalin jaw almost dropped "i know, i hope this will make me the star than Akira". Nalin laugh and hit his arm.

Ayden screaming in pain "ouch, why are you hit me?" "how could you do that, are jealous of Akira?" "of course, that's why i always bought the same style for our clothes" Nalin shake her head "no wonder you always ootd with him, you using your baby to gets more like on your Instagram" Ayden laugh. Then, Akira come in the room "wow daddy, you look so much more handsome" "thank you baby, you look handsome too like me" Nalin only laugh.

She can't do anything about it "let's take picture together mummy" "okay, come here" Ayden pick up Akira and stand close next to Nalin and they take few pictures before left the house to go to the cafe. Once they arrived at the cafe, Ayden hold Akira hand while Nalin take out her dessert. They walk together to the cafe, before come in Nalim ring the bell to let thwm know that she is arrived and coming in.

Irene is running to the door and open the door "Nalin, you here..." say Irene with a bright smile "you look so beautiful" compliment Nalin when she look at Irene dress "thank you, you look beautiful too" "thank you, here the dessert and where should i put it?" "let me take this" say Kyle "oh, thank you Kyle" "where is your son?" ask Aaron "oh wait, come in..." Nalin call Ayden.

Ayden come in while holding Akira hand, everyone's is awe by their entering "hai everyone" greet Ayden with smile. Irene is already melting when she saw Ayden with that suit. Nalin link her arm with Ayden arm and that's make everyone more questioning and wondering about their relationship "is this the reason why you never interested in my story about our handsome customer?" ask Irene.

Nalin laugh a little "yes and no..." tease Nalin. That's make Irene even want to know more and more "this is Ayden and Akira Camden my son and you can all him Camden or Cam for short" introduce Nalin. Everyone's is still awe looking at Ayden and Akira wearing the matching colors "hai, my name is Akira Camden" greet Camden.  Now everyone attention is at Camden "hello, you look so cute and handsome" say Raymond "thank you mummy friend".

For the first time they see Raymond laugh so hard "that's right, we are her friends" "let me introduce you with everyone, this is Irene, Ezra, Aaron, Kyle, Leo, and lastly Raymond my manager" Camden look at Raymond and look back at his mother "so, he is your boss?" "yes, you can say that way" "nice to meet you, mummy's friends". They all smile "let's go and sit down before the food is getting cool" say Ollie "that's right, we can continue the talks while eat" say Kyle.

All of them take their seat "so, Nalin this man is he your boyfriend?" ask Ezra "they're not in relationship because they are siblings" answer Raymond before Nalin could answer it. Everyone look at Raymond when they heard him answered "that's right, this is my brother aka Akira daddy" everyone is shocked because how could Raymond knows it and how come he is so calm "how did you know about it Raymond?" ask Aaron "i told him before, and i always ask his permission to bring Ayden here for tonight" explain Nalin.

Raymond nodded his head only and everyone is speechless, their manager surely knows everything about everyone including a part time Nalin "alright, enough with the questions and let's cheers....." Irene raise her glass and everyone follow her lead "what did you make Nalin?" ask Leo "nothing special i just make chocolate moist banana cake for you guys because you guys love chocolate right..." "woah, really...." say Ollie.

Ayden scoop food Camden and put at Nalin plate lastly his plate "thank you babe". Nalin words draw attention from everyone "did you just say that...? Or am i heard it wrong?" ask Aaron. Nalin laugh "you heard it right, we call each other like that outside house" explain Nalin "woah, you really close with your siblings to call each other like that" say Kyle "yes, we are very close" say Ayden "ah, i see..." replied Kyle.

Today's dinner is amazing because they bring food from home and we eat it together. They take a lot of photo together "this polaroid i will put it here at our memories board" say Ezra "are you sure want to put there but not the locker?" ask Irene "yes, i want our customers to see how close we are with each other" replied Ezra "i think that is a good idea because this won't disturb their space actually" say Leo.

All of them lool at the polaroid picture "i think this is cute and very good idea" say Ollie "i think we can create a little space for our memories too right Raymond?" ask Aaron. Raymond got up from his seat and take a look at the picture "i like it, beside that board kind look empty" answer Raymond "what do you think Nalin?" ask Kyle "i think it's a good idea and when i comw here again i will always look at this pictures" smile Nalin.

Once they heard Nalin answer, they raise their glasses and drink it. After few hours, Ayden take Camden to car because he already fall asleep and Ayden will take care of him since Nalin is still in the cafe. Nalin drink some water to sober up after drinking a lot of wine "Nalin, can i ask you something?" ask Irene "yeah, sure what is it?" "are you and that really siblings?" Nalim got snapped by sudden question from Irene.

Nalin look at Irene with a confused faxe "why did you asked that kind of question?" "I'm sorry if i crossed the line but i didn't mean it" "oh, it's okay i'm not mad at you just asking that's all" "i just still curious that you call your brother like that". Nalin smile "well, he used me to get away from girls who is crazy over him that's why" "what..." "yes, that's the reasons and i end up getting used to call him like that amd not many people actually knows that we are literally siblings" Nalin and Irene laugh.

Nalin look at Irene and smile suspiciously "don't tell that you actually have feeling to him...." Irene face get blush "i'm not...." Irene voice is high "you surely like him don't you...." "okay fine, but just little bit". Nalin laugh "oh my Irene, i want to cheer for you but he really not ready for any relationship" "really, it's okay i can be his friends and slowly who knows right what the future hold for us". Nalin node her head and pat Irene shoulder "that's right, it's about time for me to go see you later".

Nalin gives Irene a long hug before hug others boys before go out "gonna miss you Raymond and thank you for teach me everything that i need to know for the past six months" "it's my responsibility to teach all the staff fair and square" Raymond kiss Nalin forehead. Nalin smile because this is new "thank you for the goodbye kiss and you are such a good manager", "goodbye everyone and i will meet you guys soon"