Tim Gets it Right

Henry the green engine was chuffing down the line with some vans. Then, he saw James coming from the opposite direction. "Hello, James." Said Henry. But he could see James waving his tongue around. "I'm crazy for candy caramelly goodness!" James huffed as he puffed down the line. Henry didn't see that coming. James clickety-clacked along the line. He looked at everything. "I never knew the whole world looks so bright!" He said as he soon approached Kelpsford Station. Josh was idling at the station. Gordon told him about when he went to London back when he was young and green. "Very interesting." Said Joshua. Soon, Thomas arrived. "Oh, look. It's little Thomas again." Said Gordon. "What brings you back here this early?" He could see Aaron climbing off Thomas' Cab. "What's he doing here?" He asked. "Fellow engines." Said Aaron. "James the red engine has accidentally been consumed with some Sour Drops and now he is on an addicted habit of scrounging more." Gordon and Josh were shocked beyond belief. "Wait a minute!" Gordon interjected. "He's lying!" "Yeah," said Joshua "He cannot make proof of anything." Then, they heard James' whistle. There he was thundering past the line and racing past Gordon and Joshua. Now they were shocked. "You see my point there?" Said Aaron. Meanwhile, at Dumby's house, Dumby dug into a box of VHS Tapes. He found one and blew the dust away from it. It reads A GUIDE FOR DRUGGING A LOCOMOTIVE with a face. "Now then." Said Dumby. "I am going to show you a special guide that might help you understand the process of Lollies and Locomotives." He put the Cassette Tape into the VCR. It began to play. 

[A GUIDE FOR DRUGGING A LOCOMOTIVE with a face]

"Hello, I'm Professor Dingbat. And I am here to teach you the difference between Psychedelic and Hallucinogenic Drugs while it gives a taste from a train with a face." 

[Tim claps his hands. Dumby shushed and Tim sighed]

"For most humans worldwide, Psychedelics and Hallucinogenics come from various types of plants. Most of these drugs are dangerously fused into minerals that look like sugar. This was of course the harmful heroin, Crack Cocaine and Methamphetamine Ice. Lysergic acid diethylamide, commonly known as LSD, also known colloquially as acid, is a potent psychedelic drug. Effects typically include intensified thoughts, emotions, and sensory perception. At sufficiently high dosages LSD manifests primarily mental, visual, as well as auditory, hallucinations."

[Dumby's mum comes into the room.]

Dumby's mum: You boys like some buttered popcorn?

Dumby: Not now mum! I'm showing Tim an important video.

Tim: Oooh, don't mind if I do.

Robert: May I have some?

Tim: Sure. There's plenty for everybody.

Dumby: Ugh, whatever. Just, continue watching this video, please.

"Now, this is a train with a face. But not just a train. This is a Lancaster and Yorkshire Railway Class 28."

Sunsy: Hey! That train looks like James.

Dumby: Ssssshhhh.

Sunsy: Oops, sorry.

"Now, observe this. Putting sour liquids and sour sanding made from Citric or Tartaric Acid creates a similar hallucinogen causing the train to see psychedelic patterns. It experiences how terrible and disappointing their lives are going just through working in industrial railways. So, upon being consumed with Sour Sanding material, that is when he became- [VHS Static rupture is interrupted] technically speaking." FIN Est. 1978

Tim clapped his hands. "Let's play it again!" He chortled. "Idiot!" Dumby snapped. "Can't you see the true value of a point of what these drugs mean?" "What's that supposed to mean?" Tim asked. "It means, DRUGS KILL!" There was a small silence. "Um, yeah. Most drugs are bad. But some of them are good. They help people whenever they're stressed or overwhelmed, and-" "Timmy!" Dumby shouted. "Oh no!" Cried Tim. "I've got to stop that red train before he nicks all the lollies!" He got up and dashed out of Dumby's room. He headed towards the door. "Stop running!" Said Dumby's sister, Eliene. "Can't talk now!" Said Tim in a hurry. "I've got to go now! Goodbye!" And then, he rushed out of the front yard and ran to the footpath. "Tim, stop!" Dustyz cried. "You don't know what you're doing!" Sunsy called. Tim didn't listen. He just kept on running. He ran towards some bushes. He charged in and then came out. "Stop right there you-" Then, Tim noticed something. He saw Krystal, Chloe and Trixie sharing a joint. Tim looked at them with self-consciousness. "Uhh, Tim," Krystal asked. "You alright." "Uh, nope. I'm fine. Everything's fine." Replied Tim. "You wanna come and hang around with us?" Trixie asked calmly. "Uhh, no, no thank you, I'm fine. I've got to go now." And Tim walked quickly away. He nearly tripped over a branch. "Huh? Where did he come from?" Chloe asked.