🔴🔵 - Husk x Stray - Gone

Setting: You can wear a helmet, but you can't prevent the inevitable.

Requested: By @WesternGirl12
=====

Husk patrolled the surrounding area, scanning for any potential threats. As expected, there was none. After all, it was the middle of the desert, who would be such a fool to be out there?

Suddenly, footsteps were heard behind him and he spun around, ready to attack the intruder as soon as he saw them.

What he was not expecting was a blue tinted Skeleton to come crashing into his arms, health almost depleted from the burning sun.

"Stray? Stray?!"

Stray was fighting to keep his eyes open now, it was a miracle that he'd stayed alive.
Dragging him hurriedly into the desert pyramid, Husk turned to the chest placed in the opposing corner.

"What are you even doing here?! You know it's dangerous!"

"...I had to see you... before...I..."

Husk grumbled as he opened the chest, mainly to himself about how dangerous it was for the slightly older mob to go wandering around in the sun. He was met with silence, and that unnerved him a little. Grabbing a spare splash potion of harming, he closed the chest and turned back to where he had told Stray to sit.

He froze.

All that was left was a pile of dust, the odd particle floating away from the dead.

=====

:)