🟣 - Welcome To Monster School - Random Skits

Setting: Don't you just love the absolute shit that goes on in Monster School?

Requested: By No one
=====

Wither slams his hands down on the desk, earning a yell of surprise from Pigman, followed by Slime mocking him for jumping. This eventually ended in a half-hearted yelling match. Enderman's flinch didn't go unnoticed, though, and Wither shot him an apologetic look.

"Right. C'mon guys, we're kind of missing something here!"

"Teamwork?"

Slime offered, shrugging as Pigman continued to glare at him.

"Direction?"

Pigman pitches in, looking around at the group of mobs that surrounded the desk. Wither sighs.

"Skeleton's not even here."

Enderman points out, causing Wither to drop his head on the desk with a surprisingly quiet thump. Creeper just laughed - it wasn't like the lazy mob to actually want to do something, and when he did, they just fucked everything up. Wither's reactions were always funny.

"We are never going to get this project done."

"Were we really going to do it anyways?"

Pigman asked with a deadpan expression on his face, while Wither just gave another groan. Sometimes he regretted letting his classmates try to help him with any class projects.

=====

Another Wither X Skeleton request will be out soon :D