A whole 'nother world

WOOOSH

.

.

.

''Where am I? God my head hurts...'' A certain walking-talking piece of land got his body hit hard on a floor. America got up quickly and looked around. Where was he? His vision adjusted to the brightness, he was in the white house. But why does it look so different?

He walked for sometime looking at the photos on display, until he saw one photo that peaked his interest. ''A boy? Who's he?'' He looked at picture on display, it showed a young boy with sun corn hair and big ocean eyes, he was wearing a military uniform.

'Wait, wasn't that an old uniform from the 1900's?...' He thought for sometime as he just decided to continue walking. He decided to go back to the entrance, only to get bumped in to..

-

''OH GOD, I'M LATE!'' A certain personification who is to bubbly for his own good was currently late to a world meeting.  He didn't really like world meetings too much, people would call him fat and look down on him.

He got out of bed and did his whatever-he-does in the morning, He quickly packed some files in his suspicious-looking suitcase, got a couple coffees to keep him awake, and raced out the bedroom.

He was in to much of a hurry to see where he was going, of course, karma is a bitch, so he bumped into someone.

-