Chapter 1

Dark Pov

I came home feeling depressed because I just got fired from my job a day from my 20th birthday.

Mom:Sorry buddy. We can't seem to lock down a job for you.

Dark:It's not your fault mom... It's mine...

My mom opened the door for me. I walked through as she patted me on the back.

Dark:I just want to go to bed... can you tell Sapphire that he can play my switch?

Mom:Sure...

I dropped my things on the couch and headed to my room. I got into my pajamas early and then went to bed.

Dark:' Fuck real life! I wish I was in the incredible world of Pokémon. '

I then went to sleep and woke up the next morning to my mom's voice.

Mom:Dark... it's time to wake up. Or do you prefer me calling you Ash?

I got up and yawned feeling really weird for some reason. Did she say something about calling me Ash?

Mom:Happy Birthday buddy!

Dark:Thanks mom.

Mom:Now hurry up and get ready to go.

Dark:Why? Huh?

I opened one eye after rubbing it, and saw my mom but she looked closely like Delia Ketchem.

Mom:What's wrong? Do I have a stain on my shirt?

Dark:No. But why are you dressed like Delia from Pokémon?

Mom:What are you talking about, and why are you talking about Pokémon as if they're fictional?

Dark:' I guess she's role playing... ' Never mind mom I must have hit my head in my sleep.

Mom:Well don't worry about little things like that again, and hurry up. You're late getting your first Pokémon.

Dark:' This is odd... ' All right. Give me a few minutes.

She left my room. I looked all over my room to see a bunch of Pokémon Posters that I've never had before, and I had a bunk bed something I was getting too old for. I got down from the top bunk and went to my dresser which now has a mirror, and my jaw dropped at what I saw. It was me but if I was related to Ash. I had semi long black hair down to my shoulders, brown eyes, and Ash's cheek marks not forgetting the fact that I was ten again.

Dark:Holy crap!

As I said that a bark could be heard behind me. There stood in real-time a Lilpup. I kneeled down to pet it.

Lilipup:Pup Pup!

Mom:Dark!! You're going to make yourself late!