Five

It was around 8pm, and the whole group was in Blossom's room, watching a horror movie.

"Blos, how are you not scared?" India questioned.

"Bunny protect me." Blossom answered not taking her attention away from the TV.

Von smiled, leaning his head down and placing a kiss on Blossom's cheek as she was sat on his lap.

"Bunny." Blossom whispered to him.

"mm?" He hummed in response.

"You sleep over?" She questioned catching him off guard.

"I can't, I got sh- stuff to do." He said grabbing her smaller, soft hand.

"Oh okay." She whispered as tears brimmed her eyes.

Von mentally cussed himself out, knowing he didn't have anything to do.

"Aight, don't cry baby, I'll stay." he said quickly.

Blossom didn't respond, now she was just in her own mind.

She hated the way she was, she felt as if people got annoyed with her when she got emotional.

It made her want to shut the world out and stay to herself.

But it was hard for her to do with her personality, she tried to make as many friends as she could so she wouldn't feel alone, so if one didn't like her anymore, she still had many more.

She didn't want to let her bunny go though, he was her favourite.

"Why you crying mama?" Von whispered turning her around to face him allowing her to zone back in.

"Not." she whispered wiping her tears.

"Talk to me ma." Von said rubbing her back, looking next to him as everyone minded their business continuing to watch the movie.

Blossom shook her head laying her head in the crook of his neck.

"You don't like me." she whispered as a tear fell across the bridge of her nose down onto his neck.

Von frowned at her words, he didn't know him denying her request would hurt her that much.

"No don't say that mama, I do like you, I just have things to do, but I'll stay with you, I'll do it another day." He said kissing her forehead.

"Don't lie to me." She said feeling her chest burn.

"I'm not lying man, I'm serious." He said kissing her hand.

"I'm just not used to being like this with someone."he continued as his heart broke feeling her tears drip on him.

"It's okay, you can do your stuff, I don't want sleep over anymore." she said sitting up.

Von sighed with this eyebrows furrowed.

He felt terrible, he really didn't mean to make her feel this way.

But he knew that there wasn't anything he could do now.

He'll just let her rest until she comes right.

He'll come back tomorrow and drop off some snacks and sweets for her.

He got India to tell him Blossom's favourite sweets and drinks so he could spoil her.

He really cared for the female.

She was fragile and he knew he needed to take care of her, and that's exactly what he'll do.

He now knows the mistakes he'll have to be careful not to make.

All to not hurt his baby.

He would do anything for her.

Anything.