Six

"Bye guys." India greeted wavinga at the three who stood by the front door, ready to leave.

"See ya." Durk said smiling at her.

"Stay safe." Bryson greeted dapping Von and Durk up.

"Bye guys, thank you for coming." Jasmine greeted smiling at them.

Lucas gave Durk a firm handshake the way you would in a business meeting, causing Durk to look at him weirdly.

"Bye Asian." Cuban greeted hugging her.

"Bye girl." Asian greeted smirking at her.

"Bye baby Smurk." Durk said hugging Blossom.

"Bye-Bye." She greeted back smiling.

Looking up at Von, she debated on whether or not she wanted to hug him, but decided not to.

"Yeen gon greet me?" Von questioned looking down at her.

Blossom shook her head as she crossed her arms and stared down at the floor.

"Just give him a hug Blos." Bryson said poking her side, causing her to giggle.

After Blossom shook her head again, Von sucked his teeth, walking towards her, and picking her up, causing her legs to wrap around his waist so she wouldn't fall.

"No put me downn."She whined mugging him.

"Hug me." He said straight facing her.

Blossom groaned before giving in and wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Wasn't that hard mm?" He questioned kissing her cheek, before placing her on the ground.

Blossom huffed looking away from him.

"See you tomorrow lil girl." He said leaving out the door, with Durk and Asian behind him.

"You really did all that in front of me Von!?" Asian questioned angrily once they got into his car.

"Man shut that shit up, she a lil baby, I can't be mean to her." Von dismissed not even looking at her as he took off on the road.

"I agree, at first I thought, why the fuck he so on about her for, but i see now." Durk spoke up from the back seat.

"Nobody asked you." Asian said mugging him as she slouched in her seat.

"Nobody had to, dumb bitch." Durk said mugging her back.

Von just shook his head, sighing at the two as his mind shifted to Blossom.

All kinds of thoughts flooding his mind, he was confused on what he was feeling, he hoped he wasn't catching feelings.

On the other hand, Blossom was giggling and blushing as her friends teased her about the older male.

"Rose got a boyfrienddd." Bryson said in a girly like tone.

"Nooo, he's my friend onlyy." she whined covering her face as she laid down on the couch.

"Your friend, that's a boy, which makes him your boyfriend." India said poking her.

"No, he has a girlfriend, guys you can't do that." Cuban said causing them to groan.

"She's right guys, you can't make her a home wrecker, we understand Blossom might not know what she's doing, but you guys do." Lucas agreed.

"Okay guys, there's extra food in the pots if you get hungry, or you can have it for breakfast, im having an early night, goodnight loves." Jasmine said smiling at them as she headed to the direction of her room.

"Thank you, Goodnight ma." Bryson said laying ontop of Blossom.

"Night-Night" Blossom greeted.

"I love your mom so much." India said laying next to Blossom on the couch.

"Me too." Blossom said smiling widely.

"Yall know what I been thinking." Bryson spoke up after a moment of silence.

"What?" Lucas questioned.

"Why don't Lucas and Cuban date since they have the same opinions, like legit one say sum and the other gon agree." Bryson said staring up at the ceiling as Blossom rubbed his forehead.

"What no, we're just friends." Lucas and Cuban said in unison.

"Ah ah, yall are too alike." India laughed.

"Whatever, let's play uno." Cuban said rolling her eyes.

"Ooh yay." Blossom said pushing Bryson off her, causing him to fall off the couch, dragging India with him.

"Oops."she giggled as the two groaned in pain.

The two shook their heads as they laughed with her.

No matter what, they could never be mad at her.

They don't think there's anything she could do that would make them mad.

They loved her with their whole heart.

As Blossom did too.

Out of their whole group it was the three of them against the world.

No one gets left out, and no one suffers alone.

Sometimes trios can work out.