Eight

The group was now seated in the fairly new restaurant that opened about a few weeks ago and were conversing as they looked over the menus.

"What you getting baby?" Von asked Blossom as her eyes scanned over the different food images.

"I want waffles and iced coffee." She smiled up at him as he was sitting next to her.

"Ooh yeah imma take the same." India agreed as her eyes landed on the waffles Blossom was referring to.

The rest decided on their food as Von stared at Blossom.

"What?" Blossom shyly asked as a blush covered her face.

"Nun, you pretty foenem." He said smiling at her.

"Thank you Bunny." She smiled widely at the compliment.

"Can you tell me your name now." She tilted her head.

"Not yet mama." He said causing her to pout.

"Why not." She questioned.

"You asking too many questions." He told her.

"But i only asked tw-

"Don't piss me off." He cut her off.

Blossom frowned as she lowered her head not wanting anyone to see her glossy eyes.

'Why's he being so mean to me' she thought to herself as she tried her best to not let a tear fall.

Von on the other hand was pissed.

Why?

Because he hated when people didn't just obey him, although it seemed weird and controlling to other people, it was 'respect' to him.

And when it came to his respect, he didn't care about anyone's feelings, as long as he got his way.

"Blossom are you okay?" Lucas asked her.

Blossom just nodded her head, avoiding eye contact as all eyes were on her.

"You sure Rose?" Bryson questioned slightly glancing at Von noticing how he seemed to not care.

Blossom kept her head down as her bottom lip quivered.

"Come here." India said standing up, grabbing her hand and leading her towards the bathroom.

"Whats wrong my lovie?" India asked her worriedly.

"He's being so mean to me." She said as her voice broke.

"Oh my love, come let's go and talk to him." India said gently grabbing her hand, angrily stomping her way over to the table.

"Outside." India said to Von as he looked up at the two.

Sucking his teeth Von stood up following the two outside, as the rest watched.

"Damn I wonder what he did." Cuban said raising her eyebrows.

"What you want?" Von asked bluntly.

"Boy you may be all big and bad, but one thing you're not gonna do is hurt Blossoms feelings." India angrily spat.

"Did I hurt yo feelings?" Von asked Blossom looking down at her.

Blossom finally looked up at him, causing his face to completely soften as he saw the hurt in her eyes.

"You hurt me bad." She said softly as a tear fell.

"I'm sorry mama." He said wiping her tear before pulling her into his chest.

"Imma go, if she doesn't come back in smiling like she got ice cream, imma kill you with my hands." India threatened.

"I'm so sorry foenem, i dont know whats going on with me, it's just I've never been with this with someone and it's making me feel all these emotions." Von explained lifting her head up so they could make eye contact.

"But-

"I know foenem, im sorry aight, ill make it up to you, how about you and me, tomorrow afternoon, I take you for icecream and we can go anywhere you want." He suggested making her smile.

"Anywhere?" She questioned.

"Anywhere ma." He repeated.

"Okay." She agreed smiling widely.

"Let's go in, they about to order." Von said noticing the waitress at their table.

Blossom happily entered the restaurant causing India to smile and nod her head at Von in approval.

"Don't let it happen again." She warned as they sat down.

"What happened?" Lucas asked eyeing Von.

"Nun yo business." Von answered as Blossom told the waitress her order.

Soon everyone placed their orders and the waitress left, allowing them to engage in conversation once again.

"So Blossom, are you interested in anyone?" Lucas asked causing Bryson to choke on his spit.

Blossom looked up at Von as a blush formed.

"You got a crush on me foenem?" Von asked her licking over his lips as he smiled at her.

Blossom couldn't even form her words as she leaned her forehead against his arm to hide her face.

"Awww." India cooed.

"They grow up so fast." Bryson fake cried wiping his 'tears'.

"That's nice." Lucas fake smiled.

"I can't believe you finally found a crush." Cuban said smiling genuinely.

Truth is Cuban didn't have anything against Blossom, the only reason was because of Kris.

"Come here." Von said wrapping his arm around her waiste lifting her head up.

Von slowly moved closer to her face, before placing a soft peck on her lips causing her mouth to part open in shock.

Blossom let out a shaky breath, as she didnt know what to do.

"Her ass is in shock." Bryson laughed.

"Shit why wouldnt she, that was her first kiss." India said smiling proudly.

"Don't be shy foenem, i gotchu." Von said poking her cheek.

Lucas was furious on the inside, he so badly wanted to bring up Asian but decided against it knowing how badly it could end.

But he had a plan.

He was going to get Blossom.

Whether it was to get Von killed or locked up.

He would do it.