~14~

2 Weeks Later

Chresanto had got a job that he had applied for which was to work in a huge business -I forgot the name- but it was definitely a lucrative business. He started last week and he earns about 50k a month which was simply amazing in that case he didn't want me to look for a job but to go to college instead and I agreed.

We were already thinking big such as: A massive home since we were now going to have a son and Chresanto can't live with his mother forever plus have his girlfriend living with them so we've also been house hunting and we've thought about a family car and appliances for the baby. I was now 4 months with 5 months to go and it seemed as if time was taking for eternity; I wanted this baby out of me real quick.

As for me, I have a applied to go to some colleges which I thought were good and pretty close to where we lived and I had recently got accepted into a college, we were all excited for me, however, the only dilemma was that I was pregnant and they might not accept that in the college thats the only thing that I was worried about but Chresanto gave me some encouraging words to make me feel better. I was going to start in September and we were only in the last week of July. My mom has trying to be nice to me by asking me how I'm doing and shit, I cut her off ages ago yet still she's trying to re-enter my life like NOPE! That ain't gonna happen.

Anyways so since I had a month and some weeks before starting, I thought that I would use my time to buy some more stuff for our son. We didn't know yet what we were gonna name him but then again I didn't really get to see Chresanto like that for us to have a discussion about the name.

1 Month Later

So everything has been getting more harder and stressful for Chresanto & I both. We've finally moved into our new house, it's pretty huge you can say. Luckily for me, the college that I got accepted into allows home courses which is what I am doing right now. I thought that it would be better to stay at home and do my work instead of stressing myself out. Chresanto even agreed on me doing the online courses at home.

Speaking of Chresanto, I feel like something fishy is going on with him at his workplace. He hasn't been coming home on time and whenever I'd make dinner in the evening, I'll see it sitting in the microwave in the mornings which leaves me confused because he loves my food and everything. It's just the fact that I don't see him that much or if I do then it's for 30 minutes maximum. This has been going on for 2 weeks now and it needs to end. Could Chresanto possibly be cheating on me? Could his Player ways be back again? No! I shook that thought out of my head. I thought that I would contact that manager/boss of his workplace.

"Hello?"-A guy with a very deep husky voice answered

"Uh, this is Yn, Chresanto August's girlfriend"-I said

"Oh good evening. What may I help you with, miss?"-The guy asked

"Chresanto. I know that he finished work about an hour ago but he hasn't been home and I wanted to see if he had extra hours or something?"-I asked

"He finished work 2 hours ago, miss and definitely not miss Yn"-The guy replied and I stayed silent for a bit

"Uhhhh hello?"-The guy asked